WINNERS OF 8th ANNUAL STEVIE® AWARDS FOR WOMEN IN BUSINESS
TO BE UNVEILED AT NOVEMBER 11 CEREMONY IN NEW YORK
New York, N.Y. – The 8th Annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business, an international competition recognizing the accomplishments of outstanding women executives, business owners, and the organizations they run, will be announced at a ceremony in New York on Friday, November 11.
The 2011 Stevie Awards for Women in Business awards dinner and presentations. Awards will be handed out in categories including Best Entrepreneur, Best Executive, Most Innovative Company and Best New Company of the Year. More than 1,300 nominations were received for consideration in the 58 award categories.
- More than 300 women in business are expected to attend
- Finalists for this year’s event hail from companies such as: Accenture, Allstate Insurance Company, Avon Products, Inc, Delta Air Lines, Kraft Foods, Inc., MedPro Rx, The New York Times Company, Pepsico, Pfizer, Salesforce.com, Xerox Corporation, Yoplait and many more.
- For a complete list of finalists by category, visit: http://www.stevieawards.com/women/
- Emcee: Sara Eisen, reporter for Bloomberg Television
· HonoraryRecipient: Ramona Singer ofReal Housewives of New York, and creator ofTru Renewal(skin care line), True Faith Jewelry (jewelry line), and Ramona Pinot Grigio (wine) will be receiving this year’s “Mogul of the Year” award.
Date: Friday, November 11, 2011
Time: 5:30 p.m. (Cocktails and Networking); 6:30 p.m. (Dinner); 7:30 p.m. (Awards Presentation)
Marriott Marquis Hotel (1535 Broadway, Times Square, New York)
Astor Ballroom, 7th Floor
For press credentials or more information, please contact:
Jill Feldman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mediashop PR, 212-867-8778 x228
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at www.stevieawards.com.
Sponsors and supporters of the 8th annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business include the Business TalkRadio Network, Coloredge, KeyBank | Key4Women, Melilea International Group of Companies, SDL, and Smart Reader Worldwide.
Join me throughout the week as we discuss more topics on successful business. Add my RSS feed to stay current on the latest topics. To learn more about how to market your business successfully, visit me at A Business On Purpose