It is important to remember that love is the universal language. No matter who a person meets, there is a way to love that person.
Here are six different ways to love one another:
1. Eros Love: eros lovers tend to emphasize romantic relationships, physical beauty, desire, and physical attraction.
2. Pragma Love: pragma lovers are rational and practical – and so is their approach to romance and healthy relationships.
3. Storge Love: storge lovers focus on friendship to build a healthy relationship.
4. Agape Love: agape lovers are known for their selfless love or brotherly love.
5. Ludus Love: ludus lovers tend to be game players in romance.
6. Mania Love: jealous, and controlling in Fatal Attraction?