Make your plans now to ring in the New Year in Raleigh, NC with style. Here is a list of some 2011 New Year’s Eve events going on in the Triangle besides the First Night Celebration in downtown Raleigh:
- The North Carolina Symphony’s New Year’s in Vienna- The show will feature family favorites and hits from Gershwin and Broadway. The music starts at 8 p.m. at Meymandi Concert Hall in Raleigh. It will be done before midnight, so you can still watch the acorn drop from wherever you choose.
- NC’s Official New Year’s Eve Extravaganza 2012 at the RBC Center- This 21 and over event will feature deejays, a cash bar and free New Year’s favors. General admission is $25, but if you splurge for VIP tickets ($65 each) you can party in up in the club level with a free champagne toast at midnight and free body massages.
- An Irish/Celtic New Year at Tir Na nOg- This annual family New Year event celebrates Celtic culture with traditional Irish music and dance. The party starts at 6 p.m., and a celebration is held at 7 p.m. – when it will be midnight in Ireland. Free admission until 8 p.m. Celtic celebration continues until 9 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve Red Carpet Hollywood Party at Spy Raleigh- This Hollywood-themed party has light appetizers starting at 8 p.m. and a champagne toast at midnight. Tickets ($15 for one and $25 for two) also include free valet parking.
- Cirque du Solas “A Theatrical Ball” – Fire and snake dancers, deejays, a balloon drop, confetti and a champagne toast at midnight. Party is 21 and up and goes from 9 p.m. – 2 a.m. Tickets are $25 in advance.
New Year’s Eve is quickly approaching! Make your plans to ring in the New Year with style in Raleigh, NC!
Happy New Year!
© 2011 Amy Bittinger Kunkle, All rights reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author or Clarity Digital Group LLC d/b/a lodeplus.com
Please consider reading all my topics:
- Raleigh Food click here to subscribe
- Raleigh Etiquette click here to subscribe
- Raleigh TV click here to subscribe
- Raleigh Frugal Livingclick hereto subscribe
- National Contemporary Etiquette click here to subscribe
- National Women’s Health click here to subscribe
Do you have a passion for something that you would like to share? Why not write about it with lodeplus.com? Click here to link to lodeplus.com and start sharing your knowledge today.