We can’t all be lucky when we’re picking our partner for sexual escapades. At some point or another, you’re going to encounter a bedroom partner that doesn’t really know what they’re doing or thinks they know it all.
This goes both ways – sometimes men find a woman that is clueless in the bedroom and other times, it’s us ladies that come across a man that couldn’t find his way around our bodies if we gave him a map.
This article will focus on the five mistakes us girls make in the bedroom. We’ll handle the men in a different post – don’t worry ladies, I’ve got you covered. Stay tuned.
1. Not knowing enough about sex in general: This setback usually occurs when a man encounters a virgin, but sometimes even an experienced lady can still be super shy or just plain clueless when it comes to men, their anatomy, and some basic moves that they like. If you stumble upon a woman like this, try teaching her about what you like, but in a nice, non-threatening way or you might just scare her off for good.
2. We think we know what you like: Yes, what you’ve been hearing through the years is correct – females are mind readers, for the most part. But every man (just like every woman) enjoys different things in the bedroom. And maybe tugging on the testicles of one guy got him off, but it doesn’t mean that every guy will appreciate the same gesture. Girls need to understand that different men like different things.
3. Ladies let sex get boring: In the beginning of the relationship, girls tend to go all out pleasing their men sexually. We’ll try new positions, wear sexy lingerie, even let you tie us up. But as time goes on, we sometimes let the spontaneity lack. Ladies should be ready for anything in the sack – it’ll keep the guys coming back for more and the level of anticipation will keep them guessing what you’ve got in store.
4. Girls wait for the man to intimate sex: Granted, not all ladies are guilty of this, but sometimes we tend to sit back and wait for your cues. Women should take charge more often than they do in letting the men know what time it is.
5. Ladies are too self conscious: Some girls don’t want to try certain positions because we think our bodies won’t look flattering in that light or that pose. Girls get too hung up on their outward appearance to take the bedroom escapades to the next level. Stop obsessing over your body and let the men see you in action.
Moral of the story – relax and enjoy your sex sessions. Let sex be an activity where you both are pleasing one another and you both will come back for more – guaranteed.