Dieting is soooo boring, right? Wrong. Jazz up your diet with these tricks:
- Eat dinner for breakfast. Feast on pizza in the morning (try one of the microwave magic low-calorie verisons, usually 200 calories or less!).
- Spoon up cereal at dinner. Enjoy a high-fiber, low-calorie version, like Fiber One at just 60 calories per serving, mixed with non-fat milk, with an apple on the side.
- Get herb-happy. Garlic, rosemary, thyme, basil: sprinkle on chicken, veggies, fish…make sure to choose the sodium-free versions.
- Head to the farmer’s market. Eat local and discover the joys of fresh-from-the-field tomatoes, strawberries, and other treats.
- Experiment with different nights devoted to different cuisines. Mexican Mondays, Italian Tuesdays…Try: The World Goes Raw Cookbook: An International Collection of Raw Vegetarian Recipes
- Kick-off a healthy eating dinner club, and motivate yourself and others!