Already when it finishes the year, it is practically sure that we think about all that that we made or failed to do during that time. If we concentrate on the result of the positive or negative things that happened to us, so much in personal, business, monetary aspects, among others, we might improve all of them with determination, enthusiasm and dedication. So, of not planning a few goals and to create a few aims for the next year we will be still equal.
The difference between wanting to achieve something and truly to reach it is in doing correctly what we have to do with optimism to get where we really want it, no matter how long it took to do it, but without a fixed goal, you will not get optimum results.
In order that you learn How to achieve your goals in the New Year and beyond I give you some tips that apply to their day by day:
- Define your goals carefully, because of no use to say for saying, you should concentrate on what you really want and repeat it constantly in order that you are fullfilled. For instance, If it comes to travel, repeated over and over again to where you want to go, saves money for whatever you want to afford. If this is your health goals and want to lose weight, look out the specific goal, the ideal weight you want, organize your meals, get plenty of exercise and a balanced diet based on healthy food, eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Stopping to drink sodas and more water.
- Write the goals you want to achieve: Don’t say them only, also you can write them. The experts in the matter say that the possibilities that we could reach the goals are higher when written and much better if they place in a visible place that we can read every day.
- Set specific goals you can achieve: because although it is good to have big goals, it is much easier that you them achieve if you can do something in short term to reach them, since to put very high goals can manage to disappoint you in the measure of which you notice that you have not advanced the enough thing, the same is in relation to business and money. Please be realistic and and put on achievable goals.
- Create a purpose for your goals: When we have a purpose for our goals we have the motivation to achieve them, ie, it must be self-motivated to do so.
- Assumes that you will succeed: When we doubt we can achieve something, it’s much harder to reach our goals because we do not believe that it is possible and do not strain for doing the necessary thing to obtain it. If you assume that you’re going to do something, nobody can stop you.
- Give all the steps necessary to achieve it: Remember that there is no goal to be reached if no actions are necessary to achieve it. Things did not fall from the sky, is in your hands make your dreams come true, after all, is not so complicated, there are many people who have done hardest things in life and it that should serve us as inspiration.
- Visualizes: is practical in your mind visualize the steps that you have to make once you’ve achieved what you wanted so much. This also helps us to accelerate the creative process to achieve the goals we have set for ourselves.
- Not to get obsessed. If you get obsessed, you do not leave the ideas flow in your mind. It allows that the things should be given when they have to be given. Don’t stress, it takes the life calmly for your well-being and the care of your health. What will be will be and what not, just do not belong to you or not was in your destiny.
Never give up and don’t settle.
Steps taken from an article I once read of the colleague Roger Ariarates, who extracted of a few books some of them. Thank you.