Thanksgiving, like Christmas, is one of those holidays that people spend with family and friends.
Yet infidelity, in one form or another, now affects 80% of all relationships today, and has torn numerous families apart.
From celebrities and politicians, to the couple next door, record numbers of people are cheating on their mates.
And because the Internet and modern technology have made it easy to initiate and facilitate an affair, the majority of cheaters never get caught. See Cheating 2.0 – Part 1 – Modern Technology and the New Infidelity and 5 Things about Why So Many Cheaters Don’t Get Caught
So if you’re not a victim of infidelity, you have much to be thankful for.
Faithful Mates are in Short Supply
As an infidelity expert, dealing with betrayed spouses, infidelity and extramarital affairs on a daily basis, I can tell you that faithful mates have become the exception, rather than the rule.
If you’ve never experienced the mental, emotional, or physical trauma of infidelity, it’s easy to take your mate – or your situation, for granted.
You may not even realize how widespread infidelity has become.
And you may be oblivious to how many of your friends, co-workers, and family members are victims of infidelity.
The reality is that spouses and significant others who aren’t cheating on their mates, are in very short supply.
Far too many people are victims of infidelity. Be thankful if you’re not.
Reasons to Give Thanks
This Thanksgiving, if your mate is faithful, and you’re not on the receiving end of infidelity, You can be thankful for many reasons – including the reasons listed below:
- Be thankful that the time and energy you’ve invested in your marriage or relationship have not been in vain.
- Be thankful you don’t have to deal with the mental anguish and emotional trauma that infidelity can bring.
- Be thankful you don’t have to make the difficult decision of whether or not to stay with a cheating mate. See 5 Things to Know about Taking a Cheater Back and Should You Take a Cheater Back? – How to Decide Be thankful you haven’t contracted a sexually-transmitted disease because your partner had unprotected sex with someone else.
- Be thankful that you and your mate don’t have to see a marriage or couples counselor to get your relationship back on track. See 5 Things about Rebuilding Your Relationship in the Aftermath of His Affair.
- Be thankful your spouse hasn’t moved out, or abandoned you for the person with whom they are having an affair. See 17 Subtle Signs That Your Marriage or Relationship is About to End and40 Fatal Signs That You’re about to Be Dumped.
- Be thankful you’re not one of the millions of unsuspecting people who have no idea that their spouse or significant other is having an affair.
- Be thankful you’re not an object of pity among your family and friends because you were the last to find out your mate was having an affair. See How to Get a Cheater to Tell You the Truth about His Affair and 9 Reasons a Cheater Will Lie About His Affair.
Not Sure Whether or Not You’re a Victim of Infidelity?
If you’re uncertain about whether or not your spouse or significant otheris amongthe faithful few, you’re not alone. See 12 Valid Reasons to Snoop if You Suspect Your Mate May Be Cheating on You
One infidelity study found that 60% of infidelity victims had no idea their partner was having an affair. See Why the Wife is STILL the Last to Know and Is She cheating? Most Husbands and Boyfriends Find Out Too Late
The sad reality is that the vast majority of cheaters never get caught. See 5 Things about Why So Many Cheaters Don’t Get Caught
If you want to be certain, this Thanksgiving, that you’re not one of the many unsuspecting victims of infidelity marriage or relationship – or you just want to know what to look for, for your own peace of mind — request a free copy of the special infidelity report entitled Is He Cheating? Is She Cheating? – 21 Ways You Can Tell by e-mailing InfidelityInfo@gmail.com with “21 Ways – Xm-T in the subject line.
You’ll be thankful you did.
Help for Victims of Infidelity
Meanwhile, if you know someone who needs practical, immediately-usable infidelity advice on how to deal with a cheating mate, refer them to www.NationalInfidelity.com, or share the list of articles below.
*** © copyright 2011 Ruth Houston / All Rights Reserved.
Ruth Houston is a New York-based infidelity expert who is frequently called on by the media to comment on high profile infidelity and popular infidelity issues in the news. She is the founder of www.InfidelityAdvice.com, the author of Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs, and publishes the Infidelity News and Views blog. To interview infidelity expert Ruth Houston, or have her speak at your next event, call 718 592-6029 or e-mail InfidelityExpert@gmail.com
If you know someone who needs practical, immediately-usable infidelity advice on how to deal with a cheating mate, refer them to www.NationalInfidelity.com, or share the list of articles below.
Cheating 2.0 – Part 1 – Modern Technology Gives Birth to the New Infidelity
5 Things about Why So Many Cheaters Don’t Get Caught
12 Valid Reasons to Snoop if You Suspect Your Mate May Be Cheating on You
40 Fatal Signs That You’re about to Be Dumped
17 Subtle Signs That Your Marriage or Relationship is About to End
5 Things to Know about Taking a Cheater Back
Should You Take a Cheater Back? – How to Decide
When to Give Cheater a Second Chance
2 Major Obstacles to Taking a Cheater Back
How to Get a Cheater to Tell You the Truth about His Affair
9 Reasons a Cheater Will Lie About His Affair
Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs (soft cover book)
Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs (e-book version with Affair Recovery information)
The Best Investment You Can Make in Your Relationship for 2011
Online Resources to Help You Catch or Monitor a Cheating Mate
FREE Infidelity Tip Sheets for Men and Women with Cheating Mates