Quesadillas can make a fun meal or snack for the entire family. They’re yummy, quick and easy to prepare. Some prefer chicken quesadillas, others beef, but they are even good with no meat at all. Try them with cheese and salsa or make a them with beans and cheese. It’s hard to go wrong with quesadillas. Experiment with different recipes, and find which will be your family favorite. This recipe is a example of how easy, fun, and delicious this Mexican dish can be.
Cooking time: 20 minutes
4 large burrito size flour tortillas
1 pound ground beef
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Brown beef in skillet, drain.
2. Add taco seasoning packet according to instructions on package.
3. Lightly spray two tortillas with cooking spray, toast on a griddle.
4. Cover each tortilla with meat mixture.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top of each.
6. Top both with tortillas, spray top with cooking spray.
7. Turn and Toast until hot.
8. Remove from heat, and slice into 8 wedges.
9. Serve with sour cream.