Black Friday is the Superbowl of shopping. Deals start at the stroke of midnight in some stores and consumers shop like there is no tomorrow. Whether you enjoy Black Friday shopping or not; we all have pet peeves about this annual shopping tradition.
Most annoying pet peeves of Black Friday
(submitted through an online survey)
- People who don’t bother to get dressed- they actually shop in their pj’s.
- People who have no idea what is on sale. They haven’t looked at the sales and casually stroll around the store slowing others down.
- People who forget their coupons and start pleading with the cashier and then others in line.
- Someone offering you a great coupon AFTER you have check out.
- People who are out there ‘just to see what it is like’ with no intentions of actually shopping. They are taking up space and get in our way.
- People who stand in line and complain about how long the line is and how slow it is moving. You just want to say: “Really? You honestly didn’t expect this?”
- Parking spot drama. I want a close spot, but I’m not going to get shot over it. Some people really lose it over parking spots.
- People who yell, argue and actually steal items out of your buggy.
- Cranky people who have shopped past their expiration date. If you get so cranky that even your family is rolling their eyes at you, it’s time to go home.
- People who kick tires. What did that poor tire do to you?
- People who place more emphasis on finding the perfect present over personal safety. People have DIED in Black Friday stampedes!
- Stores that only have two or three of a particular sale item, with no option of a rain check.
- Stores that begin Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving Day.
Do you have a Black Friday pet peeve? Place it in the comments and share with other readers!
Remember to be safe in Raleigh for the 2011 Black Friday shopping spree. The Raleigh Police Department usually has a pretty good showing of officers in shopping centers to help with crowd control and disorderly conduct.
© 2011 Amy Bittinger Kunkle, All rights reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author or Clarity Digital Group LLC d/b/a lodeplus.com
Please consider reading all my topics:
· Raleigh Foodclick hereto subscribe
· Raleigh Etiquetteclick hereto subscribe
· Raleigh TVclick hereto subscribe
· Raleigh Frugal Living click here to subscribe
· National Contemporary Etiquette click here to subscribe
· National Women’s Health click here to subscribe
Do you have a passion for something that you would like to share? Why not write about it with lodeplus.com? Click hereto link to lodeplus.com and start sharing your knowledge today.