This holiday season, the Forum Shops at Caesars is ready to help spread the seasonal cheer and deliver the perfect gift with their celebrated variety of retailers perfect for every taste and style. With the three levels featuring more than 160 specialty shops and restaurants, the shopping destination will be open during normal business hours throughout this holiday season, and it will remain open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
On Friday, Nov. 25, otherwise known as Black Friday, the holiday season will officially be launched and the season kicks into high gear throughout the Forum Shops at Caesars with a variety of specials and early opening times. A few of the select retailers opening their doors early include: Diesel and Victoria’s Secret at 7 a.m., Banana Republic, Donald J Pliner, Gap and Peter Lik at 8 a.m. and Antiquities, Bebe, Boutique Talulah, Fat Tuesday, Hublot, Magnet Maximus and Roman Times at 9 a.m.
The Black Friday tradition wouldn’t be complete without the Forum Shops retailers offering distinctive specials, gifts and unique offerings. A few of the special events taking place include: Donald J Pliner giving all customers a free gift with purchase and serving Mimosas and sweets all day with special discounts available starting at 9 a.m. until noon. At Guess, customers will enjoy 30 percent off their entire purchase if they beat the crowds and buy before noon. Thomas Pink is offering 30 percent off on select styles of men’s and women’s shirts and accessories and Elie Tahari will be offering light bites as well as 40 percent off of fall merchandise. Over at Escada, shoppers can save 40 percent on all Fall/Winter Collections and at Fresh they are offering complimentary gift wrapping, a beverage station, gift bar and gift with your purchase of $200 or more. Fresh is also offering a free mini-facial with skin care purchase.
Other Black Friday specials include:
• Agent Provocateur — A special gift with purchase.
• Antiquities — Get 20 percent off select items.
• A|X Armani Exchange — Take $50 off every $150 spent between Thursday, Nov. 24 and Monday, Nov. 28.
• Bettie Page — Take 40 percent off merchandise throughout the store.
• Davante — 20 percent off all eyewear purchases from Black Friday through Nov. 27.
• DKNY — Fall sale merchandise is marked an additional 50 percent off on Black Friday.
• James Perse — A special Black Friday sale.
• Judith Leiber — Annual holiday sale throughout the Thanksgiving weekend.
• Tadashi — Enjoy 30 percent off merchandise throughout the entire store.
• True Religion — Be one of the first customers to visit on Black Friday to receive a gift of your choice with any purchase, while supplies last.
• Ted Baker London —- Gift giving comes early this year, continuing until Nov. 30, spend $300 or more and receive a complimentary bespoke journal. Limit one per customer, while supplies last.
• The Walking Company — Specials throughout the store and will pay your sales tax on all regular price products, even on UGG products purchased Thanksgiving weekend.
Throughout the season, the Forum Shops at Caesars is participating in the Red Cross Holiday Mail for Heroes program. Through the Holiday Mail for Heroes program, the Red Cross ensures that all Americans have the opportunity to send a touch of home this holiday season to service members, their families and veterans. Cards are hand-delivered to military bases, hospitals and VA medical centers. Specially designed holiday cards will be available at the Guest Services counter through Dec. 4. Shoppers simply need to write a short note expressing their appreciation for our brave men and women and The Forum Shops personnel will take care of the mailing.
During the winter season, the classic Roman streetscape at the Forum Shops is magically transformed into a festive holiday scene complete with enchanting decorations and holiday cheer. Enjoy the whimsy and wonder of the captivating holiday store window displays and marvel among the classic Roman columns, arches and awe-inspiring statues that come to life.
The 2011 holiday hours of operations are:
• Thanksgiving, Nov. 24: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Black Friday, Nov. 25: 10 a.m. to midnight. Some of the Forum Shops retailers are opening early. See those mentioned above.
• Christmas Eve, Dec. 24: 10 a.m. to midnight
• Christmas Day, Dec. 25: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• New Year’s Eve, Dec. 31: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
(Restaurants will remain open after 6 p.m.)
• New Year’s Day, Jan. 1: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
The Forum Shops at Caesars is located at 3500 Las Vegas Blvd. S.