Patti Starr, certified Ghost Hunter and organizer of ScareFest has announced that she and the Ghost Chasers Intl members will be hosting a second Ghost hunting Weekend at Boone Tavern in Berea, KY.
The 3-day chilling ghost hunting weekend will consist of searching for ghosts that may reside at the Boone Tavern in Berea, Kentucky. The Boone Tavern was built in 1909 to provide guests with lodging and meals while they were visiting the president of Berea College. As the number of visitors grew so did the tavern and it has been offering lodging ever since.
Will you be the one to catch the voice of the little boy that has been seen by employees and guests? Maybe you will be the one to catch his apparition in your photos or videos. What other ghosts will we find there?
Patti will educate and entertain you with a PowerPoint presentation of documented evidence of ghosts she has captured during her many ghost investigations. You will see photos of strange anomalies, moving balls of light and mysterious images caught on video, along with ghost voices recorded on audiocassette recorders. Patti will be demonstrating other new equipment that includes the Ovilus, Mel-Meter, PX, the EM pump, EM vortex, ghost radar and the hygro instrument.
Not only will this weekend be fun and entertaining you will have a great opportunity to learn different methods in ghost hunting and how to use some of the latest tools. You will discover how you can find ghosts and spirits by watching Patti use special equipment to search out the entities as you walk with her down the halls of the Boone Tavern. What will you find lurking in your room?
This Complete Ghost Hunting weekend package includes:
- Two Overnight Accommodations (Friday and Saturday for two)
- Greet and meet on Friday night d’ouers
- Ghost Hunting Seminar Friday night
- Full Breakfast and Dinner on Saturday
- Ghost Hunter equipment workshop Saturday afternoon
- Ghost Hunting Seminar Saturday Afternoon.
- Receive “Ghost Hunting 101” certificate worth $50 off Certified Ghost Hunter Course held in Lexington at Ghost Hunter Shop.
- Full Dinner Saturday Night
- Ghost Hunt at the Boone Tavern on Friday night
- Ghost Hunt at the Boone Tavern on Saturday night
Space for this event is limited to only 30 rooms. The rooms will go fast so call ASAP 859-576-5517. All reservations must be made by calling 859-576-5517. You can pay your reservation with a $175.00 Non-Refundable deposit with the balance due 2 week prior to the event. If the weekend is canceled due to any act of terrorism or natural disaster this event will be rescheduled.
Here are a few things that you may bring:
- Camera (35 mm or digital)
- Audio recorder (analog/tape or digital)
- Camcorder (best Sony infrared)
- EMF meters
- Compass (standard not digital)
- Thermometers (redline, digital, or infrared)
- Dowsing tools (rods or pendulums)
- Ghost Hunter Vest (holds you instruments)
- Batteries (be prepared to go thru several)
- Flashlight (battery or windup)
You can find a lot of these items at the Ghost Hunter Shop, in Lexington, KY, or you can order online at www.ghosthuntershop.com. Patti will be bringing some of these items to Boone Tavern with her so you can call and order to save on shipping & handling. Please call 859-576-5517 to get your space today.