The 15th Annual Bristol Christmas Tour of Homes will take place Sunday Dec. 11, 1:30 to 6:30 pm. The tour will include historic homes in Bristol, Tennessee, and Bristol, Virginia. Tickets will be $10.00 in advance or $12.00 the day of the tour. The following homes will be included:
- 800 Euclid Avenue, Bristol, Virginia
- First Christian Church, 311 Spencer Street, Bristol, Virginia
- 401 Maryland Avenue, Bristol, Tennessee
- 414 Poplar Street, Bristol, Tennessee
- 423 Pennsylvania Avenue, Bristol, Tennessee
- 416 Pennsylvania Avenue, Bristol, Tennessee
- 519 Alabama Street, Bristol, Tennessee
Where can you get tickets?
Tickets are available at Country Gallery Florist, Grand Antiques, One of a Kind Gallery, Cranberry Lane, and State Street Sweets and Eats. You have to have your ticket at the door to enter each home, but you can also purchase a ticket at the homes, too, on the day of the tour.
A virtual tour of the Schiano Home online
Raymond and Donna Schiano have a beautiful home just outside of Bristol, and they are decorated for the holidays. Take a virtual tour of their Christmas home here.