Christmas is just around the corner and the holiday spirit is in the air. Take some time out of your busy schedule to plan a family gathering and enjoy the holiday events in your area. Here is a listing of the events next weekend.
The Tikes Shop- Sat.
- Schuster Center Wintergarden on Second & Ludlow
- Let your kids enjoy holiday shopping in a kid friendly environment with a meeting with Santa.
- For pricing and more information, contact (937)212-1878.
Uno’s Pizza with Santa- Sat. 11 a.m.
- Uno Chicago Gill – 126 Main Street, Dayton
- Call for reservations (937)910-8000
Family Holiday Movie Series: “The Polar Express” – Sat. noon
- The Neon Movies at 130 East Fifth Street, Dayton
- Arrive early for good seating
- Kids 12 and younger free
- Adults $2
Community Holiday Events- Sat. 11:30 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- Downtown Miamisburg
- Parade, horse drawn carriage rides, Elves workshop, games, crafts, and entertainment
- Free event
Hometown Christmas in Xenia- Sat. noon- 7 p.m.
- Downtown Xenia
- Free event
Santa Pub Crawl – Sat. beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Oregon District
- Bring a new unwrapped $10 toy to any of the following bars for free coverage charge: Dublin Pub, Oregon Express, Blind Bob’s, Tumbleweed, Trolley Stop.
- Sponsored by “Toys for Tots”.
- Clifton Mill, 75 Water Street, Clifton. 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. Clifton Mills display over 3.5 million lights. $10 admission. Free parking.
- Woodland Lights, Countryside Park, 895 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd., Miamisburg. 6 p.m.- 9:00 p.m. Woodland Lights offer a half a mile lighted path. Admission: $3 M-T and $6 W-Sun. Free to children under 3. http://www.washingtontwp.org.