This week at One Kings Lane is placing emphasis on shopping for the holidays. Find new shopping events with wonderful items on sale at up to 70 percent off retail prices.
Gifts under $50.00
- Shop from the comfort of your abode for great gift finds. “From stocking stuffers to thrifty thrills: sensational gifts, priced to splurge!”
Fringe Studio is on sale with beautiful decorative accents.
- Have fun shopping for your own décor accents or to give as holiday gifts with very reasonable prices for anyone’s budget. The Fringe “artisans marry vintage wallpapers, antique textiles, and classic botanical renderings with their own original designs to create delightfully distinctive glass trays, frames, and other accent pieces.”
Brighten up the abode with Julie Brown designs
- “One glimpse at the vibrant patterns of these table linens, towels, and totes, and it’s clear that designer Julie Brown is in love with bold, bright hues. So are we, especially during the cold, often drab winter months—which is why we’ve put together this vivid collection.”
Do not miss One Kings Lane Thanksgiving blowout sales ending November 28th.There are too many holiday sales to mention; shop right now for the sales ending tomorrow!
Furniture & More
- “No need to brave the mobs at the mall: We have a fabulous, and fabulously priced, selection of tables, chairs, dressers, wall accents, bookcases, and more right here.”
- “Home is where the art is—and we have a selection of fabulous, and fabulously priced, prints to transform any house into a home. Whether you’re shopping for yourself or looking for gifts, you’ve come to the right place… and managed to avoid the mobs at the mall to boot.”
Check out the sales for the week ahead; here is a sample of this week’s sales.
Monday starts with the “Best of One Kings Lane”
- “From cookware to porcelain garden stools, from botanical prints to picture frames, it’s a can’t-miss one-stop shop.”
Monday continues with:
- Luxurious Cashmere throws and socks
- Frette Bed & Bath
- Saint Parfum elegant candles & diffusers
Tuesday’s sales include:
- French Laundry festive tabletop and gifts
- Charleston Forge American-made furniture
- Edie Pillows gorgeous cushions
Wednesday’s sales offers include:
- Divine Designs pillows and poufs
- Guidmaster furniture and Lighting
Visit One King’s Lane everyday for new sales offerings and for their tri-weekly Tag sales with the usual designer finds at up to 70 percent off the retail price. Find unique pieces that will make all who visit your home envious. You will have a designer abode without the designer prices.
One King’s lane and leading magazine, Traditional Home, have now joined forces in presenting joint Tastemaker Tag Sales now on a tri-weekly schedule, Tuesday’s and Thursday’s at 6:pm and Saturday’s at 8pm. Check the website weekly, for the designers being spot lighted. Select designers are chosen for each tag sale to create rooms and vignettes that will be photographed and brought to life on One Kings Lane. Each Trad Home Tastemaker Tag Sale will feature items from the designers’ rooms, which will be available for purchase to the general public at reduced prices.
This Tuesday’s Tastemaker Sale begins at 6: pm with beautiful designer finds.
- Terry Stanfill: “Well known for her efforts on behalf of the preservation of Venice, Terry Stanfill is also a novelist, a founding board member of the Los Angeles Opera, and a former international representative for Christie’s. Her home has been featured in Town & Country, Art and Antiques, and other publications, and much like her Tastemaker Tag Sale, it reflects her passion for art, history, and the natural wonders of the world while serving as a “memory theater” of her life and her travels.”
- Erin Taylor, Botanik: “Growing up on the beaches of Southern California, Erin Taylor developed an early appreciation for the beauty of nature. This appreciation is apparent throughout Botanik, her home and garden boutique located in the beachside town of Summerland, CA. The shop’s interior and garden abound with vintage textiles, pottery, furniture made of reclaimed wood, and other pieces that, Taylor says, “tell a story and have history.”
- Overbay & Dunn: “Tom Dunn and Molly Kavanagh, the duo behind Overbey & Dunn, believe that decor should be anything but static. To that end, their shop in Manhattan’s West Village is an evolving interior installation space that is curated every few months to reflect a new theme: “Spring Fling,” for instance, or “Gentlemen/Boudoir.” Their inventory is just as dynamic, a fabulous collection of unique, elegant, curious, and always gorgeous furniture and objects.”
Other sales are found daily at 8: pm. All Designer items can be found for prices over 50 percent off retail, many times over 70 percent off. Find those bargains on Designer Decorating Items at One King’s lane. One Kings Lane is the go-to online shopping site for home décor, furnishings and accessories.
Wander through the sales at One Kings Lane to pick out designer items at amazing bargain prices. Have fun shopping and never be afraid to dance!
Read and subscribe to more Interior Design and Interior Decorating articles written for lodeplus.com