Have you ever dreamed of taking your family on a vacation that would truly take their breath away? Travel to the types of places where you have to pinch yourself to believe you are really there? Travel can be one of the most precious gifts we give our children. Exposing them to different cultures, experiences and creating treasured memories that will live with them forever. Adventures by Disney was created especially for families, with breathtaking guided group vacations spanning six continents—from Alaska to Australia, and from Costa Rica to Canada.
This is not your typical Disney vacation. In fact, save for one Southern California itinerary that provides exclusive backstage, VIP access to Disneyland, you won’t find Mickey, Goofy or any of the other Disney characters anywhere on an Adventures by Disney vacation. What you will find are truly first class vacations put together with Disney’s legendary attention to detail, storytelling and outstanding customer service.
“Through our dedication to storytelling and exclusive hands-on experiences, families can get a glimpse of the history and beauty synonymous with Greece, France, Egypt and every vacation destination on our roster,” said Josh D’Amaro, Vice President, Adventures by Disney. “We are in the business of creating unforgettable, VIP hassle-free itineraries so guests can focus on discovering and exploring a new world and creating priceless vacation memories that last a lifetime.”
Each Adventures by Disney tour includes two Disney Adventure Guides.These Adventure Guides are the heart and soul of each Adventures by Disney vacation. They are so much more than just tour guides, they act as your concierge, translator, “local ambassador” and friend. Their goal is to create a fun, immersive and most important completely hassle-free experience for every member of your travel party no matter what their age.
In addition to your two adventure guides, your group will also be joined by a local expert at each stop. The value of touring with a true local expert is immeasurable. From the Great Wall of China to Machu Picchu, the Tower of London to the Acropolis you will not need to tour clutching a guide book or listening to a poor quality audio recording on tape. You will not even need to cluster around your guide. Guests are given earpieces to wear so that you can hear easily while still maintaining your own personal space.
With adventures departing to six continents, Disney has truly created a “Hakuna Matata” vacation experience where all of the details are taken care of for you. There is no need to research resorts, restaurants, attractions, tours, transportation, what areas are safe, what locations only accept local currency or any other details. Your itinerary has already been created with an eye for detail that only Disney can provide. The itinerary is created to maximize the time you have at your destination. No waiting in lines at popular attractions for you! While other tourists are waiting in considerable lines to marvel at the Sistine Chapel at the Vatican, you are given what amounts to a “fast pass” right inside with no waiting. Even such things as hotel check in and luggage handling is taken care of for you as if by magic…something Disney is known for the world over!
Your adventure is planned to have a good balance of time spent touring as a group and time allowed for your family to do some exploring, or some relaxing, on your own as well. Your Adventure Guides are always available to make dining and activity recommendations during your “on your own” time so that you aren’t truly “on your own” to find the best of the best at each location.
The kids also have time and activities devoted just for them which gives Mom and Dad a chance to sightsee, enjoy a romantic dinner, wine tasting or just relax all on their own as well. The Adventure Guides see to it that the “junior adventurers” are engaged throughout the trip. While visiting the Louvre museum in Paris, the adults are taken on a private access tour to see some of the world’s most famous pieces of art, which while fascinating for them is admittedly a bit dull for most kids! Not to fear, the kids are taken on their own scavenger hunt through the museum. Not only do they have fun, but they manage to learn something along the way too (shhh…don’t tell!). Adult only departures are also available for each itinerary for those looking to travel without children.
Over the last six years, Adventures by Disney has been recognized by numerous travel organizations for its excellence in family tourism and was ranked #1 among Tour Operators and Safari Outfitters for Families in Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best awards 2011 readers’ survey.
Adventures by Disney offers the following vacation options for 2012:
- Australia and Tasmania – destinations include visits to the Great Barrier Reef, Ayers Rock/Uluru, Sydney and Tasmania
- China – destinations include Beijing, Chengdu, Xi’an, Guilin, Shanghai & Hong Kong
- Egypt – destinations include Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, the Nile and Sharm El Sheikh
- South Africa – destinations include Cape Town, Knysna and Kapama Game Reserve
- Eastern Costa Rica – destinations include San José, Tortuguero and Arenal
- Western Costa Rica – destinations include San Jose, Arenal, and Quepos Costa Rica
- Galapagos Cruise – destinations include Quito, Galapagos Islands
- Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands – destinations include Quito, Otavalo Valley, and the Galapagos Islands
- Peru – destinations include Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Cusco
- France – destinations include Versailles, Normandy, Loire Valley and Paris
- England and France – destinations include London, Windsor, Stonehenge and Paris
- Germany – destinations include Heidelberg, Waldeck, Rothenburg and Munich
- Ireland – destinations include Dublin, Cashel, Killarney and Newmarket-on-Fergus
- Italy – destinations include Rome, Tuscany and Venice
- Central Italy – destinations include Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Positano, Capri, Pompeii, Florence and Pisa
- Grece – destinations include Athens, Santorini, Crete
- Switzerland and the Italian Alps – destinations include Lake Como, Zermatt and Lake Lucerne
- Canadian Rockies – destinations include Glacier, Yoho and Banff National Parks
- Alaska – Anchorage, Denali and Kenai Fjords National Parks
- American Southwest – destinations include Sedona, Grand Canyon and Arches National Park
- California – destinations include Hollywood and the Disneyland resort
- Mid-Atlantic – destinations include Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Monticello and Gettysburg
- Wyoming – destinations include Jackson, Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park
Itineraries range from 7-12 nights and pricing starts at approximately $2500 per person. Transportation to the starting destination is not included however all transportation within the itinerary is included in the package price. Most meals (including gratuities), admission to local sites, transfers to and from the airport, lodging and activities are all included in the package price.
Interested in planning your next great adventure? Contact Magical Memories Travel to request a quote for your Adventures by Disney vacation. You can also reach us by phone at 404-477-4668 or toll free at 1-888-908-7718, by email at email@example.com or click here to schedule a complimentary get acquainted session to determine which exciting destination is right for your family! Ask about our exclusive bonus offers available for all adventures booked by 1/1/12.