Fab.com is here and is making a huge impact offering unique furnishings, at great prices, that you will not find on other sites. New sales on the coolest furnishings can be found with every new day starting daily at 11am ET/ 8am PT. Get ready for 2012 fashions with fantastic new items to dress up the décor and the body.
“Fab.com website offers daily design inspirations and sales at up to 70% off retail. Membership is free but by invitation only. Members receive exclusive access to daily curated design sales featuring the world’s leading designers and manufacturers as well as new-to-the-scene designers.”
Take advantage of an exclusive invite to Fab.comand become a member of this cool shopping experience. Once you get your membership, “login and save a bundle on some awesome design objects”.
Start getting inspired to decorate with the sales starting today:
- nuLOOM Vibrant, Eclectic Seating “Renowned for its floorcoverings, nuLOOM has extended its reach with a brilliant collection of furniture covered in embroidered textiles and sumptuous fabrics. From Moroccan ottomans and poufs from India to Mid-Century seating dressed in vibrant prints, these bold pieces blend modern tastes with Eastern sensibilities.”
- nuLOOM Transformed Eastern Rugs “The Turkish and Pakistani artisans from nuLOOM create compelling carpets from patchwork swatches of patterns and vintage wool rugs which have been over-dyed with contemporary designs—allowing its former pattern to enigmatically show through.”
- Modwalls Tiles for the Modern Home “Husband-and-wife entrepreneurs David Bousfield and Rebecca Lonergan Bousfield founded modwalls in 2005. Their goal? To create beautiful and well-made tiles for the modern home. Their fun, colorful, vibrant and downright gorgeous tiles will brighten up any home (and mood).”
- Settings By Mona Elegant Silk Bedding “Mona Steck of Settings by Mona creates bedding using only the finest textiles. These luxurious sheets, pillowcases and shams are sewn and embroidered by skilled artisans.”
- Rococco-LA Surprising Surreal Prints “In the true spirit of its name, Rococco-LA embellishes vintage imagery and iconography with surreal contrasts, bright bold colors and humorous narratives in compelling prints. Calling upon universal themes of love, kindness, and humor, each composition inspires and intrigues.”
Check out the pop-up “Shops” tab for “Sales that stick around a bit longer” providing more inspiration and advice.
- Kii-O-Rama! Putting the Pop in Pop-Up “The bright, exuberant work of Kii Arens is a favorite here at Fab.com. We’ve shown you the Minnesota native’s Pop-Art prints, T-shirts, sweatshirts, pillows and totes. Now, we brought them all together for the Kii Arens Pop-Up Shop! So take a moment, browse, and bring some color—and a little Rock-n-Roll—into your life!”
The Core Beliefsof Fab.com is design. “Everyone everywhere can benefit from good design. Fab believes in providing an exceptional customer experience and is on a mission to be the world’s most valuable design resource”
Founded in February 2010 as Fabulis, Fab.com launched its current model of daily design inspirations and sales on June 9, 2011. Fab is still a baby taking its first steps and you are invited to indulge in the growing process. Have a great time getting lost in the Fab.com shopping experience.
Fab is an adventure that always leads to fabulous shopping fun. Enjoy and never be afraid to dance!
Read and subscribe to more Interior Design and Interior Decorating articles.