Foster Parents; all parents,
your rights in jeopardy.
Occasionally, when receive notice of potential problems we as parents should be made aware of, these situations are of great concern. See parental rights.org
- Question; what if someone was at this very moment removing children for reasons that were bypassing our constitutional and parental rights? Do we have your attention now? Now along with Child Protective Services we have an international treaty threatening our parental rights, unless we collectively stop it.
A quote from another article we published in Oct..of 2011, “add international laws waiting to attack us, standing on the sideline waiting to destroy what few rights we have left of our Constitutionally protected rights. We urge each of you to take the time to view the video clips we will provide in each segment of this series, each dealing with your parental rights”.
So what is this international law that is waiting to attack parental rights in America. Do we have your attention now? Here it is in a nutshell. We advise you to pay attention and view the movie (36.48 mins) that we are including in this alert.
We offer you a few quotes from this movie titled appropriately “Overruled”
- 1. 90% of Americans agree that parental rights should be foremost, think these rights are fundamental and secure, they are not.
- 2. A majority of Supreme Courts Judges no longer honor parents rights to control and direct the upbringing of their children.
- 3. Moms and Dads should be able to raise their children with interference, there are no legal rights that allow them to do so.
- 4. in order to discover this you must read a bunch of supreme court decisions. They are starting to interfere with these rights.
- 5. We must change this, parental rights.
Shocking incidents of parental rights denial covered in this informative movie;
- 1. Sid Dougherty…Nashville, TN. Took son to physician because he was ill. Voiced concerns to doctor. Doctor thought symptoms reflected drug abuse, ordered tests. Doctor informed parents that parents were not entitled to see results, the 13 year old boy must give his permission to release the information to the parents, due to Federal guidelines.
- 2. David/Tonia Parker….Mass.2005. Book given to five year old, by teacher, in a public school, books title “My two dads”. Parents went to school demanded child be excused from class. Principal agreed to meet with them, sent them to a class to get over the issues. Class taught was on homosexuality. Father went back to school, principal calls police, father arrested and placed into a police car.
Quote from movie; “any form of authority that under minds the interaction and the guidance of a parent for their child has to be stopped. Parents need some form of protection.
Other notable quotes,
- Edwin Meese lll Former US Attorney General “I am Concerned the subtle way Parental rights are being eroded”.
- Kay Coles James, former Sec. Health and Human Resources, VA “Parents don’t seem to believe that our country could be infringing on the rights of families and parents as much as they are.”
- John Patrick Julien State Rep. FL There has been a slow degradation of parental rights, they have more rights than you do in that school. In loco parentis. Continual override of parents rights.
For your convenience we have linked our educational resource on In loco parentis.
- Wendy Wright, former President Concerned Women for America “The way this has come about is this idea that once a child has been dropped off at that school. they enter the doors of that school that the parental rights evaporate.”
- Michael W. Farris says in the film“ the government has a role of a backstop, if you abuse your kids or neglect your kids and if theyhave evidenceof that the gov. moves and removes the children. When they treat all of us like we are child abusers that is outrageous”.
Question; for our readers, is that a true statement? Do they need evidence to remove your children?
- John Rosemond, Family Psychologist and Author. “Carl Marx said in order to establish a perfect social estate you have to destroy the family. You have to substitute the government and its authority for parental authority in the rearing of children.
Understand parents; United nations treaty is the final denial of parental rights. The treaty is said to be in the “best interests of the child”? Have we heard that before?
U.S.A.is the only country not ratifying the treaty. Parts of the treaty are dangerous; any disputes and/or action between parents and child will be decided on the side of the child.
Are you listening? Anytime there is a conflict between parents and child a bureaucrat makes the decision of you. Under this treaty, children will have the right to access any form of media that the child wants to access this treaty gives him/her the right to do so, we have nothing to say about it. Would this Include pornography?
Take a look at some of the countries that have adopted this UNCRC. (your child rights under this treaty).
- 1. Holland, sex education at four years of age.
- 2. Sweden, home schooling is illegal.
- 3. Belgum, doctors can terminate the lives of babies under a year old if they feel is disabled.
Uganda in the last year has a bill in it’s legislators, this bill is a right to honor of the family, trying to decide. Honor killing to bring back honor to the family they can kill the child if the child has been a victim of rape etc.
All parents are now unfit, abusive parents under this UNCRC.
Trend is emerging; Fed courts are using international courts in America, decisions are often made applying other countries cases. They are lifting laws from the UNCRC making their decisions, customary to international laws. What they cannot get the American people to agree on helps advance the objectives. Passing these laws in piecemeal forms through state legislators ie. the wording of UNCRC passing though state legislation, pass it 20 times, its law.
- The UNCRC is coming to America.
WA state did an experiment for us a13 year old boy, childrens rights laws public shool. Boy sued parents for making him go to church three times a week. Emergency removal from the home. Real and present danger is the only reason they chould remove a child. I did not ask to leave them is what the boy said. No court, no order, no danger, the family found out son in foster care because he filed aagant them.
CPS took Eric in custody. Best interests of the child, not the parents rights. His desires of the child, Eric believes that they are imposing their religious on him. too much church attendance may be hamful to the child. CPS out of jurisdiction, parents must adhere to the wishes of the child. 1980’s
- Judge said classic case. Judge ruled that once a week church attendance is enough for a child to do. Exactly the same as the provision in UNCRC. Until recently had Libia as the chiar of the human rights commission. The treaty overrides our state laws.