Searching for free printable New Year’s Eve coloring pages, word searches, puzzles and easy crafts to keep children busy while you get ready to party and watch the 2012 ball drop with Dick Clark? Here is a list of the best sites on the web to find free New Year’s themed worksheets, coloring pages, puzzles, word searches, simple recipes and craft ideas that will be fun for children and a big help for busy parents.
Kids won’t be bored when you print out mazes, word hunts, and instructions on how to make a Times Square ball, party hats and noisemakers. Grab some paper, crayons, glue sticks and get your printer ready for some New Year’s Eve fun. (continue reading below for list of websites)
- Enchanted Learning is a website full of fun, educational holiday-themed activities for children. Find instructions for easy-to-make crafts, a New Year’s word hunt, and a printable activity book.
- DLTK.com has New Year’s Day coloring pages, mazes, word searches, puzzles, craft instructions, and games.
- Kaboose.com: Find fun crafts for New Year’s Eve including a bottle noisemaker, a New Year’s crown and a sparkly ball to make your own 2012 Times Square ball drop.
- FamilyFun: The site is run by Disney and has fabulous printables, simple recipes and New Year’s Eve craft instructions that will keep children busy for hours.
- Activity Village: Find plenty of coloring pages, words scrambles and New Year’s Eve word searches.