New Year’s Strategy Part II
Most find themselves feeling hopeless within a few weeks of the New Year. Yet setting your 2012 goals by midnight on New Year’s Eve will find you turning that negative history around.
Questions to Ask Yourselves
1. What will we do to play at a much higher level as professionals and as a family?
2. How will we use our time more effectively than we did this past year?
3. Which activities do we all need to delegate to someone else or delete altogether?
4. What will we need uninterrupted time to successfully complete in 2012?
5. How will we communicate in each others love language?
6. What will we do less of so we can take better care of ourselves and each other?
7. How will we honor our God?
Sales Coach, Eric Lofholm is not only a husband. He’s a dad on a mission to show his children and other parents how to override this economy for themselves. He invites audiences to take their goals to the next level with these powerful tips.
.1. Brainstorm all the action steps.
2. Create and plan of action for each of those steps.
3. Take action every day on that plan.
4. Review the benefit of achieving those goals and the consequence if you don’t?
5. Calendar in the date you want to achieve them by.
6. Make a list of action steps that will get you there.
7. View, visualize and speak your goals daily, because change begins in language.
Plan well for 2012 by including Part I of the series. Then start by listening with a loving ear this New Year.