Gluten-Free, Grain-Free and Vegan
Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp. fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp. coriander
- 1 Tbsp. lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. dried lavender
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking sheet. Spread evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool.
- Serve warm or room temperature atop salads, grilled veggies, oatmeal or desserts.
- Store in a sealed glass container for up to two weeks.