Saturday, December 31st
Food and Music
- The Brown Street Club will be featuring Antonio Gambrelland the Craig Sorrells Project.
Chicora Alley is having a New Year’s bash with Everlasting Earle, Jo Jo Taterhead Revival,and more.
- Wild Wings Café features Retro Vertigo
- Smiley’s Acoustic Café features J. Michael King and the Catfish Po’ Boys, followed by a New Year’s Eve celebration with the West End String Band
- Centre Stageis holding Champagne Music, a New Year’s Eve Gala with the Greenville Light Opera Works, featuring heavy hors d’oeuvres, a silent auction and a cash bar.
- The Handlebar features Mac Arnold and a Plate Full of Blues, tickets are $16-$18
Sunday, January 1st
- The Upscale Restaurant and Loungein Duncan is featuring the Artists Corner Poetry Slam at 7 PM. Tickets are $5.00
- The Coffee Underground is featuring its weekly poetry slam at 7:30 PM. Tickets are $5.00
Send your food related events for Friday through Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org Include “This Weekend” in the subject line.