I love that Michigan is a state of wonders and natural beauty. The winter season is even filled with fun for families! Ann Arbor residents live close enough to visit some of the best seasonal and Holiday events that Michigan has to offer!
This Holiday season, you can take a short drive to Greenfield Village located at the Henry Ford Museum to join the Holiday Nights in Greenfield Village event! The event is located at
The Henry Ford
20900 Oakwood Blvd.
Dearborn, MI 48124-4088
The event will be held on December 2-3, 9-10, 16-23 and 26-27, 2011 (6:30pm – 10pm).
“Step into a Christmas card from the past.candle-lit paths, live entertainment, costumed presenters, horse-drawn wagon and Model T rides, delightful holiday shops, Santa and live reindeer, ice skating, a spectacular fireworks display ”
* 4 performance stages with nonstop events
* 6 delightful holiday shops
* 7 food stops
* Live musical performances including: the Christie Street Carolers, the Main Street Carolers, the Dodworth Saxhorn Band, the Festival Singers, Neil Woodward, Picks & Sticks Stringband, Ranka Mulkern, the Livonia Civic Chorus, the Greenfield Carolers, and the 1st Michigan Colonial Fife & Drum Corps
* 6 enchanting holiday vignettes including a great photo-op
* Strolling costumed presenters
* Horse-drawn wagon and Model T rides
* Skilled artisan demonstrations
* Visit Santa with his live reindeer at the Robert Frost House
* A real ice rink: Skates will be available for loan
* Fabulous fireworks finale and sing-along
Tickets are available for sale. The tickets are priced at:
MEMBER ADULT age 13 & up, $14.50
MEMBER YOUTH age 5-12, $12.75
NON-MEMBER ADULT $17
NON-MEMBER YOUTH $15
CHILDREN 4 & under are free
If you are interested in a dinner reservation at the Eagle Tavern, you can purchase an event ticket that includes your dinner package. The dinner and event tickets are priced at:
With Holiday Dining in Eagle Tavern:
MEMBER ADULT age 13 & up, $66.50
MEMBER YOUTH age 5-12, $64.75
NON-MEMBER ADULT $69.00
NON-MEMBER YOUTH $67.00
Parking is $5 per vehicle.
Please keep in mind that any event and/or dinner prices may change without notice as with any event or package.
There are packages available that also include a lodging stay as well. Inquire at the Henry Ford Museum for more information or you may call 313-982-6001. It is highly recommended that tickets be purchased in advance of the event!