Review of written, updated and scientifically researched papers on alternative medicine during 2011 year.
- Andree represents Washington DC.
What did you miss from November to December 2011?
‘Movember’ will be in DC soon; growing moustaches on thousands of men’s faces.
- Fight men health issues and change established habits and attitudes in men.
Will smoking and alcohol kill you? Think hard. Barbecue smoke and carcinogens.
Reduce your risk of complications by changing diet, a main reason for cancers.
- Obesity has been consistently associated with an increased risk of prostate cancer’s aggressiveness and mortality consequences.
- Elevated plasma CRP level: stronger risk for cancers of the liver, lung, skin, kidney, and bladder, as well as for lymphoma and leukemia.
- Changing old behaviors: DASH and Mediterranean diet.
Public enemy number one for men: alcohol.
- Men’s overdrinking is a primary cause of deadly cancers; impotence, infertility, rape, domestic violence, crimes, unwanted baby and sexually transmitted diseases.
- A major cause of neurological problems, including dementia, stroke and neuropathy.
- Increases cardiovascular and gastrointestinal problems.
Join & sponsor Natural health alliance foundation in Wash. DC.
- Education, exchange of ideas, share knowledge, cooperation to improve wellness for all.
- Promote sustainable health and freedom of choice in healthcare.
Is the FDA protecting you?
- Statin drugs which the government is advocating we take may create more problems.
- Common blood-pressure lowering drugs have serious side effects.
- Drug poisonings among children aged 5 and under is on the rise.
Are medications potential deathtraps causing cancers?
- In clinical evaluation, certain medications may raise cell proliferation and tumor adhesion on endothelial cells, due to an increase of specific substances.