Let’s be straight. I can’t promise that you’ll get your wings. But, with my beauty tips you darn well might. ‘Tis the season to be a merry little devil. I mean angel. Shine on!
- Gloss: Tip number one and when I say number one I mean no other tip after this really matters. You need glossy lips to be sexy. Period. Which is why I only wear lip gloss. Duh. My new score: Chantecaille Brilliant lip gloss in LOVE. It is the only lip gloss I ever spent $32 on and I sickingly think I may do so again. As does Angelina Jolie. Take that Angels!
- Hair: Tresses needs to be shiny and sexy. I don’t care if you use a shine serum or go platinum. Listen. Don’t forget to glisten. Bumble and Bumble’s Shine on (and on) finishing spray $26
- Illuminate: Angels have sparkle. Shine up your sexy bod with Booty Parlor’s Flirty Little Favorites gift set and finish off with pheromone oil. $36
- Drop and shake: Juliette Has a Gun Purse Bullet in Citizen Queen: Go ahead and let this perfume bullet fall out of your clutch. Now bend over and pick it up. Throw back hair and shake. $75
- Eyelashes: I said it before and I’ll say it again. It’s lashes girls. Do I have to spill? OK. The brand is Hourglass at Sephora. The product is Film Noir Lash Lacquer. It’s a brush-on black gloss. Yes, a black GLOSS for your LASHES. I shall get my wings just for sharing. $28
- Blow out: Blow out your tresses like a pro with Blow Out In A Box T3 x Living Proof Featherweight Styling Set. Once you understand a good blow out makes sexy hair, you’ll invest $200.
- Brushes: When I say brushes, I’ve moved past the manes. Dress your cosmetic drawer and lingerie drawer in decadence. Just one supple brush makes for a flawless, airbrushed application of powder or foundation. I love MAC #187 Duo Fibre brush. $42
- Too Faced Full Bloom Cheek Ultra Flush Blush (seriously, shorten the name) in Who’s Your Poppy: Another beauty secret I didn’t want to share. But, I did the right thing and will hopefully score a few pardons. This fancy blush makes me look alive and gilded at the same time. Get that flushed, just got done playing outside in the snow glow, mixed with gold tinsel. Love! $19
- Speaking of tinsel, leave it on the tree, not your nails. Ditch the metallics and go black. I love Chanel’s Black Satin or Nars Endless Night $18
- On the 10th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me 10 Lords-a-leaping. Which, I’m not quite certain I know what to do with. So, as they’re leaping away I might as well work this catwalk myself and I will do so with one last tip. And it ain’t Victoria’s Secret. Take this knock ’em dead body shaper remedy for all your plunging gowns: Va Bien Low Plunge Body Briefer $89
Don’t forget, keep the gates open for me!