Let the speculation begin. Is she or isn’t she? Is Michelle Duggar from 19 Kids & Counting pregnant with baby #20? Fans are asking this very question, especially after TLC’s post today on the official 19 Kids & Counting Facebook page, which reads…
The Duggars have a special announcement! Watch the Today Show tomorrow morning and then join us for the season finale tomorrow night at 9/8c.
Fans of the super-sized Duggar family from 19 Kids and Counting know very well that the Duggars appear on Today for one of three reasons:
- To announce a pregnancy
- To show off a new baby
- To announce an engagement
So, what is tomorrow’s big announcement? Fans are speculating on Facebook here are a few of today’s posts…
- “I’m thinking someone is engaged or Michelle is expecting.” – Liz Genung
- “I noticed in last week’s episode, it looked like Jana was wearing an engagement ring. My bet is on a wedding.” – Brandi Cagle Dindore
- “I don’t think news of a child courting would make the Today Show… My vote is for Baby #20.” – Erin Bertini
- “Jana and John-David are twins – perhaps a double wedding?” – Maureen Leppold Kowalski
- “I can’t wait to find out! I hope it’s an engagement announcement for one of the girls!” – Kristin Rauch
- “I believe it’s a Duggar-Bates engagement. The Bates have been on the show a lot lately and Jana has been absent from some of the episodes.” – Christina Castaneda-Hernandez
Whatever the news, the Duggar family from 19 Kids and Counting is set to appear live tomorrow morning on the Today Show to make the announcement. Check back here tomorrow morning for the latest Duggar news.
New episodes of 19 Kids & Counting air every Tuesday night at 9/8c on TLC. Below are details for upcoming shows.
- Tuesday, November 8th: “Duggars: All You Wanted to Know.” The Duggars are used to answering questions and in this episode they are taking questions directly from you, the viewer. Watch as Jim Bob, Michelle and the kids answer everything you wanted to know about the family with 19 children.
- Sunday, November 13th at 8/7c (special date and time): “Duggars World Tour.” The Duggars are packing their bags and heading to Europe. First stop, Scottland. Watch as the Duggar clan walk the Royal Mile, visit Edinburgh Castle, and attend the Scottish Highland games. Then it’s off to Ireland for more Irish fun like herding sheep.
Note from the Editor: As someone who has personally sat down with Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar, met all 19 children, and interviewed Amy Duggar, I’m very anxious to hear the big announcement tomorrow on the Today Show. When I interviewed Michelle and Jim Bob, both said that children are a gift from God and they would feel very fortunate to have another.
Critics say that Michelle should not try to have another child because of Josie’s problems due to her pre-mature birth. However, the early birth was brought on by gallstones and a rare condition called preeclampsia. If you’re looking for this writer to criticize Michelle’s potential 20th pregnancy, look elsewhere. The decision lies entirely with Michelle and Jim Bob. Their large family continues to function more independently than most smaller ones and the Duggars receive no public assistance whatsoever.
Writing extensively about the Duggars for the last three years and meeting them in person may give this writer a bit of insight into tomorrow’s announcement. Here’s what I guess…
- The current season of 19 Kids & Counting is extended. TLC has already announced that it is airing 19 Kids & Counting at a special day and time this week, despite calling tomorrow’s episode the season finale. The Duggars could simply announce that their overseas trip will be featured and the season has been extended.
- Josh and Anna are expecting their 3rd child. Michael James was born in June, so it would be pretty quick if Anna were expecting again. However, the married couple has always said that they would like as many children as God sees fit.
- Jana Duggar is engaged. Several fans noticed a ring on Jana’s finger. It could very well be that Jana is engaged to be married. Perhaps to a member of the Bates family?
- Michelle Duggar is pregnant with her 20th child.
So, what do you think of tomorrow’s announcement? Do you think Michelle is pregnant again? Is there a Duggar wedding in the future? Are Josh and Anna expecting again? Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments below.
Do you love the Duggars? Then sign up to get my articles personally delivered to your in-box. Just click on SUBSCRIBE, and you’ll stay up-to-the-minute with your favorite super-sized family.