New years Eve 2012 in Atlanta proves to be very fun and exciting. Please party responsibly.
1. New Year’s Eve Dance Party Gwinnett. Thirsty’s Bar and Grill in Lilburn. They will be playing your favorite Old School Salsa, Bachata and Merengue hits, but we will also mix in some of the good old fashion dance hits from across the decade. A little electric slide, or Michael Jackson, an Elvis hits here and there.
- Champayne Toast and New Year’s countdown at midnight and we will be following the Peach drop in Atlanta on the TV.
- Appetizer buffet available and included with the cover charge from 8P.M. – 10:30P.M. so arrive early. $15 person. Like us on Facebook and rsvp for this event by Dec 30th and get in for $10 person.
Thirsty’s Bar and Grill
3907 Burns Road
2. A Socially Messy New Year’s Eve Extravaganza. New Year’s Eve at The Buckhead Theatre for The World’s Greatest Most Fantastic Super Duper Anti-Hotel New Year’s Eve Gala Extravaganza in the Universe. Multiple famed DJs and live bands so you can round out 2011 and begin 2012. Must be at least 21 to attend this event. 8P.M. -2:30P.M..
The Buckhead Theatre
3110 Roswell Road
3. NYE Countdown to 2012 with Celebrity Dj Dallas Austin commences promptly at 8 P.M, and will continue past the stroke of midnight until 3A.M.. Come and party with 1500 of your closest friends. Table Reservation- For table reservation contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-343-2086.
181 Ralph David Abernathy
4. 11th Annual Sheer Atlanta Social Events New Year’s Eve Party. Young professionals ring in the new year in style. Hosted by Jonathan “Jona” Sheer – the “Kevin Bacon” of Atlanta! Friends and friends of friends all all welcome. DJ entertainment on both levels. Cash bar. Shout is entirely taken over for this private event, only Sheer Atlanta guests will be in attendance. Dress to impress.
Shout at Colony Square
1197 Peachtree St NE
5. NYE at Buckhead Saloon. Live entertainment, food, and beverages for one low price. 6 hours of Open Bar giveaways. The the outside patio tented with a few group packages available. For groups of 20 or more email us a email@example.com. 8:30 P.M. to 2:30 A.M..
3227 Roswell Road NE
6. King’s Ball NYE 2012 9 P.M. Open bars everywhere, Gourmet buffets with carving stations for that perfect piece of meat. Live Music from Moby Dick. DJ Jazzy and DJ Wats. Midnight Balls Drop.
Westin Atlanta North
7 Concourse Parkway
7. Atlanta’s Kick-Start New Year’s at Front Page News and Tijuana Garage in Little 5 Points. This is an all-inclusive party hosted by Go Kickball, US Club Sports and Atlanta Beer Festivals. Sponsored by SweetWater and Bud Light. Live music in Fpn, Dj Qtip in TG, Flip cup and beer pong out back. Tickets are $65 and up.
Front Page News and Tijuana Garage
351 Moreland Ave
8. Whiskey Blue -located on the roof- invites you -NYE from their glamorous rooftop locale with unparalleled panoramic views of Atlanta. The fabulous fete, beginning at 8 pm on NYE, will feature DJ Rimby spinning sultry sounds as guests enjoy party favors and a midnight champagne toast.
Whiskey Blue 10 P.M.
3377 Peachtree Road NE