Looking for family-friendly celebrations for New Year’s Eve? It’s not too late for teens and families to enjoy the outdoor events that are both family friendly and easy on the budget. Or plan a last minute theme party complete with appetizers that fit the mood.
- First Night St Louis celebrates its 20th anniversary with music, dance, magic, comedy, activities for all ages and two fireworks displays to greet 2012. Saturday, Dec 31 6:00p to Sunday, Jan 1 (2012) 12:00a at Grand Center, St Louis, MO. Tickets $5.00 children, $10 adults.
- The Rink at MONSANTO GROVE at Peabody Opera House Tickets: •Admission: $6 •Senior Citizens: $5.50 •Skate Rental: $4 Time: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve Party at Steinberg Rink in Forest Park Skate in the New Year from 10 am until 12:30 am. Party Favors and Noisemakers provided. An appetizer Buffet is available from 7-11 pm. and includes appetizers, beer, wine, hot chocolate, soda, and coffee but guests over 21 must show valid ID at the buffet. Skate Admission $6, Skate Rental $4. Appetizer Buffet Available & is optional, 7-11pm. Cost $20-over 21, $15-under 21.
It’s not too late to plan a holiday party.
- Dress up in your best sixties duds and host a Madmen Party.
- Dress down with an ugly party theme.
And don’t forget the Holiday Treats: Dips or Sweets