The following is a list of the most common New Years Resolutions. I have added some logical solutions to help relieve some of the pressures to hopefully help you can achieve some of your goals. Choose wisely as to which of the goals are going to be life changers. Start with those first and add others after you are comfortable with your new routine.
- Work-life balance/reduce stress…Simply Humm humming reduces stress levels.
- Travel more/take a trip…Remove all obstacles budget your travel cost pay for your travel ticket one month then make your hotel reservation the next month. Save by packing a lunch instead of ordering your lunch.
- Get out of debt/save money…Well this is so difficult in these financially unstable times but we must remember to pay ourselves first before anyone else. Figure out a realistic amount that you are able to save and simply just do IT.
- Get in shape/lose weight…start by taking the stairs instead of the elevator, replace a meal by juicing some extraordinary green vegetables add an apple and it usually makes the taste quite palatable.
- Spend more time with family…eat dinner together. This is a great way to get caught up with everyone and a nice end to your hectic day.
- Quit smoking/kick a habit…listen to the smoking commercials tape them and listen when you feel yourself craving a cig. Try replacing that bad habit with a delightful activity something YOU love doing.
- Have better style…find your self and you will find your style. Knowing yourself plays a great deal on how you put yourself together successfully.
- Get a new/better job…network yourself in as many different ways you can, get yourself out their by utilizing the many diffierent networking sites. Start a blog to journal your triumphs.
- Find a spouse/improve relationships…if what you are doing has not been working out well do just the opposite. If you only date blondes and find you can not stay in a healthy relationship and find happiness, start dating brunettes or red heads.
- Learn something new…increase your vocabulary pick a word from the dictionary every day to learn or choose to find a word from another language to learn.
- Drink less…drink some sparkling water with a twist of lemon this is a refreshing way to just chill out after a long day’s work!
- Get organized…throw things out that you have not used. Start with your closet go through your drawers and closet and remove the things that you think you may wear because if you have not worn it yet your not going to.
Design your own Mantra and repeat it daily and religiously! Be greatful for all that you have and celebrate life every moment!