1. Green Bay Packers (1) – Jordy Nelson has emerged as the team’s second best receiving target.
2. Baltimore Ravens (2) – That was more like it, but they need to keep their foot on the gas pedal until the final whistle blows.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (3) – The Steelers must be excited to get after Tyler Palko Sunday night.
4, New England Patriots (4) – Slow start, but Patriots eventually took care of business.
5. San Francisco 49ers (5) – The 49ers get their first real test with a road game in Baltimore.
6. New Orleans Saints (6) – Drew Brees is quietly having another terrific season.
7. Houston Texans (7) – It will be interesting to see how they fare in the Matt Leinart era.
8. Chicago Bears (9) – Another impressive win, but losing Jay Cutler for the rest of the regular season could be a death sentence.
9. New York Giants (8) – If you can figure this team out, give me a ring.
10. Dallas Cowboys (10) – It wasn’t pretty, but it’s always tough to win a rivalry game away from home.
11. Atlanta Falcons (11) – The Falcons knocked out Matt Hasselbeck, but they almost let the Titans pull off a huge comeback win.
12. New York Jets (12) – That was an inexcuseable loss. The Jets are walking on thin ice.
13. Cincinnati Bengals (13) – Two games against Baltimore and Pittsburgh, two tough losses.
14. Detroit Lions (14) – Matthew Stafford sure didn’t look injured against the Panthers. Then again, few offensive players do.
15. San Diego Chargers (15) – Phillip Rivers just makes inexplicable mistakes at the worst times.
16. Oakland Raiders (16) – The Raiders can be thankful that Adrian Peterson missed most of Sunday’s game with an ankle injury.
17. Tennessee Titans (17) – Jake Locker sure looked impressive in relief of Matt Hasselbeck.
18. Denver Broncos (18) – Tebowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
19. Philadelphia Eagles (19) – Another NFC East team that is really hard to figure out. They saved their season Sunday night, at least for a week.
20. Buffalo Bills (20) – That was atrocious. One more week of that and the Bills will tumble down the rankings.
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (21) – The effort was there, but the defense continues to flounder.
22. Carolina Panthers (22) – Cam Newton put up some big numbers, but unfortunately one of them was his four interceptions.
23. Minnesota Vikings (23) – Tough loss for the Vikings, who could be without Adrian Peterson for an extended period of time.
24. Seattle Seahawks (24) – Nice road win. Too bad the Seahawks aren’t playing in last year’s NFC West.
25. Jacksonville Jaguars (25) – Blaine Gabbert is only a rookie, but I’m not the least bit impressed.
26. Arizona Cardinals (26) – That was more like the Cardinals we have grown to know and love.
27. Miami Dolphins (27) – Don’ look now, but the Dolphins are making some moves.
28. Cleveland Browns (29) – Surprising win from Cleveland, whose defense continues to impress.
29. St. Louis Rams (28) – That was a lousy effort at home against a team that isn’t very good..
30. Washington Redskins (30) – Graham Gano’s field goal attempt was a few feet away from knocking off Dallas.
31. Kansas City Chiefs (18) – Tyler Palko is not the answer, but maybe Kyle Orton can be.
32. Indianapolis Colts (32) – The Colts didn’t lose this week. Then again, they didn’t play.