Check out some more of our celebrity sightings!
Celebrity chef Sandra Lee kicked off the holiday season by hosting the first official Baileys Friendsgiving gathering in NYC. Sandra asked her guests to forgo the usual hostess gift, and instead get into the holiday spirit by giving back and bringing canned goods to donate to a local NYC food bank. To thank her guests for their generosity, Sandra prepared a Friendsgiving meal and treated her guests to Baileys cocktails and featured the “Tall, Dark & Handsome” drink (recipe below).
Tall, Dark & Handsome
1/2 ounce Baileys with a hint of Coffee
1 ounce Smirnoff Vanilla Flavored Vodka
1/2 ounce Godiva Chocolate liqueur
1/4 cup Granulated Sugar, for Rim of Glass
1. Wet rim of a martini glass on a damp paper towel and dip rim into sugar. Set aside.
2. Add Baileys with a hint of Coffee, vodka and chocolate liqueur to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
3. Stir until chilled and strain into the martini glass.
- Last Month, celebrities gathered for the Vevo Presents Six Feet Deep Halloween Event Powered by DUBSET at the Hollywood Cemetery in Los Angeles. Guests including Paris Hilton (as Minnie Mouse) with sister Nicky, actress Jaime King, Dancing with the Stars‘ Maksim Chmerkovskly, actor Topher Grace, Jamie Kennedy, Brandon Davis (dressed as a Devil) among others gathered as DJ duo Benji & Joel Madden performed for the pack room. Guests were treated to Belvedere cocktails, Moet champagne and danced the night away for the kick-off Halloween weekend and partied until the wee hours of the morning.
- On Tuesday, October 4th, nightlife mogul and The Beverly and Trousdale co-partner, Darren Dzienciol, hosted his birthday celebration at his West Hollywood hotspot Trousdale Lounge with a special exclusive DJ set by world-renowned electro pop band Passion Pit. The birthday boy was joined by his closest friends including Dancing With The Stars’ latest cast-off, Kristin Cavallari, who seemed in high spirits after being eliminated during the live taping earlier that evening. Cavallari was dancing and mingling throughout the night at her VIP table alongside her dance partner and rumored love interest, Mark Ballas. Around 1:00 am, the duo were spotted leaving the lounge together. Other celebrities who came out to wish Dzienciol a Happy Birthday included Kevin Connolly, Dane Cook, Amber Lancaster, Jamie Kennedy, Sarah Carroll, up-and-coming actress, who has been linked with Gerard Butler,along with her Virgin Mobile series co-star,who recently signed to Leverage management, Spencer Falls, The Bachelor Pad’s Kasey Kahl (sans Vienna), Grey Damon, Nick Simmons, Daren Kagasoff, and Corey Feldman, among others.
- Dancing With The Stars professionals Mark Ballas, Derek Hough and Cheryl Burke hit the town heading to LA hotspot Hyde nightclub for a night of partying following the show’s live taping last night. Mark and Derek, both rumored to be dating former Hills girls, Kristin Cavallari and Lauren Conrad respectively, were out without their ladies last night. According to an insider, “Mark kept a close watch on Sarah…a Kristin look-alike.” Sarah Carroll, an up-and-coming actress, known for starring in Virgin Mobile’s web series Sparah, was also partying at Hyde, with Paris Hilton’sBFF, Allison Melnick, and caught Mark’s attention …Sarah and Mark were seen in close proximity to one another throughout the night…dancing where one could watch the other. Our eyewitness continued, “Mark kept running into Sarah, giving her little nudges to ensure she knew he was near her.” Others on-hand for the Monday night party included Evan Ross, Meagan Good, Darren Kagasoff and Sarah’s Sparah co-star Spencer Falls.
- Mindless Behavior posed with Amber Rose on the red carpet for The Soul Train Awards.
- Actress and singer Christina Milian celebrated the end of summer at Azure Luxury Pool at The Palazzo Las Vegas. The gorgeous mother of one was joined by friends and family and partied in a sequin swimsuit by Victoria’s Secret that showed off her toned tummy. After posing for pictures with fans, Christina jumped into the DJ booth and pumped up the crowd. While her guests dined on Wolfgang Puck’s signature pizza and sipped frozen cocktails, Christina raved about how The Palazzo is her favorite resort in Vegas and how she loves the Azure Luxury Pool. “The Palazzo is amazing..I love my room and you cannot go wrong with the shopping here. Azure is more mature and laidback with a sexy vibe.” When asked who she was rooting for on “Dancing with the Stars,” Christina said her good friend Rob Kardashian, adding, “I think I’m more nervous for him than he is! I’d be nervous learning the dances but I’d consider doing the show.” Christina is excited for Halloween this year and going trick or treating with her daughter Violet. “She’s bigger this year so she will enjoy trick or treating. She’s going to be Jasmine from ‘Aladdin’ and I’m going to be Spiderwoman or a nurse.” With fall right around the corner, Christina said her fall must-have item is deep dark, sexy scarlet red lipstick. After enjoying the sunny day at Azure, Christina dined at her favorite eatery LAVO.
- The Vampire Diaries cast mates, Candice Accola and Zach Roerig, sipping on VuQo vodka cocktails while holding hands and getting cozy at the Ian Somerhalder Foundation Benefit Celebration on Saturday at the Opera Atlanta Nightclub. Also supporting host of the evening Ian Somerhalder were cast-mates Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Kat Graham, Candice Accola and Joseph Morgan. Back from filming, Adrienne Bailon hosted a “welcome home” dinner for herself at Bounce Sporting Club in NYC on Friday night, enjoying Game 7 of the World Series and the Truffle Mac n Cheese with close friends and family.
DL1961 Premium Denim, known for its perfect fit, hosted a black & white themed party last night to celebrate new store opening Denim Habit in NYC’s Meatpacking district. Guests enjoyed the ultimate shopping experience with bites catered by Bounce Sporting Club, Double Cross Vodka cocktails and a live performance from Jesse Ruben. Nicky Hilton didn’t look like she missed a second of sleep, looking bright-eyed and camera ready at the DL1961 Premium Denim Black & White party, even after a quick 2-day trip to Korea. The heiress was overhead saying she always gets a one-way ticket to NYC because she never wants to leave! Nicky Hilton, snacking on chicken fingers by Bounce Sporting Club, after picking out two pairs ofDL1961 Premium Denim at the brand’s Black & White party last night at Denim Habit. Hilton was also wearing her colored DL1961’s at the event and overheard saying to a friend, “it’s a good thing these jeans have stretch because I’m going to eat the whole plate of chicken fingers.” As if Nicky Hilton’s extensive collection of DL1961 Premium Denim wasn’t enough, in addition to the two additional pairs she managed to pick out in between the crowd at the brand’s black and white party last night, the store agreed to close the next day for her to try on more pairs of DL1961’s new styles so that the heiress could sit back and enjoy the food by Bounce Sporting Club and some cocktails.
Cuba Gooding Jr. was spotted watching college football at Bounce Sporting Club in NYC.
Summer favorites can transition easily into fall with layering pieces for the cooler weather. Converse One Star, available exclusively at Target, offers an array of fall must-haves, including stylish layering pieces such as jackets, sweaters and button-ups, all at great prices. For women, casual cardigans, printed blouses and flowing dresses combine ease and edge this season, while military-inspired jackets and western-detailed shirts continue to be popular for men. One Star also offers premium denim for men, including a selvage denim style which is created with a special weaving technique to form a clean natural edge on the seams. Finally, don’t forget about the feet! From sequins and bright colors to iconic styles, Converse One Star offers shoes for the entire family with many affordable options to complete a new fall look.
Ryan Phillippe sipping on TY KU Soju at Hip Hop Artist WAX’s listening event at Quad Studios in NYC.
Jamie Lynn Sigler and Twilight’s Edi Gathegi enjoying VuQo Vodka cocktails at a private event last night at LA’s Supperclub.
Trending: Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, Mel Gibson andJeremy Piven have joined celebrities including Jerry Ferrara, Karina Smirnoff, Katherine Heigl and Uma Thurman in trading in their traditional cigarettes for South Beach Smoke.
Celebrity fans are lining up to wear the latest trends from Simon G Jewelry. Recently at the Emmys, everyone was talking about Simon G with Christina Hendricks sparkling in a pair of classic flower shaped stunning studs. Meanwhile Heather Morris of Glee showed the versatility of the brand wearing earrings in just one ear, a trend we are seeing more and more of. Simon G is a family owned and operated manufacturing jewelry designer. Known for staying ahead of the curve in terms of design, the brand has created a reputation for producing an extremely well crafted product that appeals to the eye and budget of most jewelry consumers. Simon Ghanimian, founder of Simon G, remains extremely active in the company. He continues to oversee the day-to-day operations in the company’s Glendale, CA headquarters and travels the globe buying the worlds top material and machines. He also remains the company’s head designer.
Starting November 2011, all Drybar locations (with the exception of San Francisco) will be adding a new Skinnygirl Ponytail to the “menu”. Inspired by Bethenny Frankel and the Skinnygirl Cocktails logo, the style is a refreshing twist to chic hair that will take you from the office to parties in a snap. Drybar is a “blow dry bar” concept created around a refreshingly simple idea: No cuts. No color. Just blowouts. Only $40. One flat price, regardless of hair length or thickness. After making their way throughout Southern California, San Francisco, San Diego, Texas, Atlanta and New York, with twelve locations in little over a year, Drybar is (quite literally) setting a new bar in partnering with Skinnygirl Cocktails. And to toast this new partnership, complimentary Skinnygirl White Cranberry Cosmos and Skinnygirl Margaritas will be offered to customers who order the ponytail off the menu. “We loved the idea of partnering with Bethenny Frankel and Skinnygirl Cocktails,” said Alli Webb, Drybar co-founder. What makes the Skinnygirl ponytail so unique? “It’s set up higher on the head than your average ponytail. It’s sleek and has a slight curl at the end for added bounce. It’s sweet and sophisticated at the same time.” “Skinnygirl cocktails and Drybar are a match made in heaven,” adds Bethenny Frankel, creator of Skinnygirl Cocktails. “Drybar is the perfect place for women to pamper themselves with a gorgeous blowout. Pair that with a Skinnygirl cocktail and you have glamour and fun in the same room—a definite recipe for success.” Skinny Girl Pony“How-To” Video: http://vimeo.com/31002723
In other fashion news check out this awesome collaboration between cloak queen Lindsey Thornburg and Reformation –available in Reformation stores now!The collection includes 10 different Thornburg styles, ranging from her famous cloaks to dresses to tees. All are made from reclaimed material at a fraction of Thornburg’s high-end prices – all under $500. Yael Aflalo, Creative director and owner of Reformation, and designer Lindsey Thornburg have been friends for years and had always wanted to do a project together. The pair appreciates each other’s style and brand aesthetic, and both love working with vintage. Incase you are not familiar with Lindsey Thornburg: Thornburg has been designing clothes since 2003, and was made popular by her cloaks and tie-dye gowns. Drawing inspiration from the world around, her pattern and color choices have always reflected her global curiosities. A larger range of her apparel line and coveted cloaks can be found on her website: www.lindseythornburg.com. Reformation has a visionary approach to fashion. They are a vertically integrated company that repurposes vintage and surplus materials to create coveted, one- of-a-kind garments and accessories. Holy Land, the campaign debuting the collaboration, was shot at an abandoned religious amusement park that was built in the 50’s. The campaign was shot by photographer Olivia Malone, who also shot Reformation’s brand campaign, on model Janell Shirtcliff, and was art directed by Thornburg herself.
Anthropologie is thrilled to introduce a capsule hand-knit sweater collection, under the Leroy & Perry label, created exclusively for our customers by Marcia Patmos. The sweaters are perfect examples of the uniquely fashionable yet cozy pieces that make up our special hand-knit assortment for winter/holiday. As with Leroy & Perry, the designer’s goal is to offer easy, modern, understated, beautifully crafted pieces. “I wanted to create a soft and cozy collection with interesting details and versatile colors, but in easy fits and lengths for multiple body types,” explained designer, Marcia Patmos. She incorporates strength, ease and grace to give Anthropologie’s customers sweaters they will enjoy equally for quiet days at home as well as out and about for work or play. The shawl collar pullover with back yoke detail and marled shawl collar sweaters, both hand-knit from incredibly soft yarns, are classics to be treasured for years to come. The Leroy & Perry collection is available at select Anthropologie locations in the U.S. and U.K., as well as ww.anthropologie.com. Prices range from $198 – $248.