Check out our October/November Celebrity Sightings:
- Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian were seen around New York looking the part ready to “take on New York”. The stylish sisters were spotted drinking coffee and leaving their hotel. Kourtney’s fashionable look caught the attention with her chic blouse, which is her own design from K-Dash at QVC.com, over the knee boots paired with a snake skin clutch accented by aviators sunglasses and matching blue nails.
- Nicole Richie (Creative Director, House of Harlow 1960/Winter Kate) unveiled the House of Harlow 1960 pop-up shop-in-shop at Ron Robinson | Fred Segal featuring jewelry, handbags and eyewear. A portion of the sales from the event benefited The Richie Madden Foundation. Richie wore the Norah Pumps in Natural Snake ($250), Olivia Clutch in Red Crocodile ($195), Blacken Metal Pendant Necklace ($75), Triangle Armor Five Station Necklace ($150), Large Hematite Pave Pendant Necklace ($85), Geometric Jet Pave Ring ($56), Etched Mohawk Bangles ($65 each) and Armor Claw Cuff ($150), all by House of Harlow 1960. Also, Nicole Richie, the Creative Director for House of Harlow 1960, was honored at the 2011 ACE Awards for Accessories Excellence, and is the recipient of the 2011 Influencer of the Year Awardfrom the Accessories Council.
- On November 22, Lady Gaga requested sweets for her fans who were waiting patiently in the freezing rain and her team handed out more than 300 Crumbs Bake Shop cupcakes to the long line wrapped around the corner, who were all there to meet Mother Monster at her book signing for Lady Gaga x Terry Richardson in NYC Tuesday night.
- Hollywood’s fashion elite stepped out in style Sunday night along with The Palazzo Las Vegas and Palladium Jewelry to celebrate the Hollywood Style Awards. Celebrities gathered at the make-shift Palazzo Las Vegas Hotel that was created for the night at Smashbox Studios in West Hollywood to present their favorite style icons, recognizing the superior in design and style. Jaime King and Selma Blair arrived dazzling in Palladium Jewelry. While, Mandy Moore and Kristin Davis showed off their latest fashions accented with hoop earrings by Palladium Jewelry. Rose McGowan told the red carpet jewelry camera how Palladium Jewelry is the perfect luxury metal to wear on any red carpet. The Palazzo Las Vegas transformed the iconic studio into their luxury resort for the evening showcasing The Palazzo’s finest. Kylie and Kendall Jenner were spotted in at the Lagasse’s Stadium sports themed lounge where they played ping pong and joked around with older sister Khloe Kardashian Odom. The other side of the studio was transformed into a cabana filled oasis of the Azure Luxury Pool where George Kotsiopoulos was spotted with friends in the photobooth and Selma Blair raved how she was excited to visit The Shoppes at The Palazzo. Serena Williams joined Eva Longoria to catch up with good friend Khloe Kardashian Odom and Jaime King and Chloe Moretz were nearby laughing and giggling with friends in the Palazzo Lounge. Guests partied late into the evening celebrating a year of fashion and style.
- TAKE THE INTERVIEW (“TTI”) and CANDEX, launched theirrespective companies at the sleek and tech-driven YOTEL. The two companies partnered to introduce theircompanies given the complementary nature of their services; both technology-based platforms streamline the entire recruiting and talent acquisition process.
- Jessica Lowndes hosted a wrap party last night at NYC hot spot, Beauty & Essex to celebrate her second music video, NOTHING LIKE THIS to follow her current hit, I WISH I WAS GAY. The fashionable 90210’s starlett arrived looking stylish as ever sporting a QVC M by Marc Bouwer cropped faux fur bolero over a black lace dress and gorgeous Simon G Jewelry! Jessica brought her bff as well as Italian music director Tao Ruspoli (who recently got divorced from actress Olivia Wilde). Before leaving Beauty & Essex Jessica stopped at the Pawn shop to purchase a vintage necklace for her good friend that she has been staying with in NYC.
- Grammy-nominated and platinum recording artist and season six “American Idol” winner Jordin Sparks helped kick off the inaugural celebration of Winter in Venice at The Venetian and The Palazzo Las Vegas on Nov. 21 with a complimentary performance on the Las Vegas Strip’s only outdoor ice skating rink. The star of the upcoming feature film “Sparkle”entertained the massive crowd with a song selection that included her hits “Tattoo” and “No Air” and the holiday classics “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” and “The Christmas Song.” Surrounded by candy cane stilt walkers, snow angels, jesters and toy soldiers, the front plaza and the outdoor gondolas of The Venetian were transformed into a winter palace while guests sipped on holiday-inspired drinks including the peppermint Gondolier Blanco and the amaretto-infused Godfather. The debut of the “Nightly Holiday Spectacular” drew gasps and applause from the overflowing audience as the entire front of the building lit up in flashing lights, lasers and larger-than-life snowflakes. As their attention was drawn to the Rialto Bridge, three tenors and a hip hop violin duo performed holiday hits and classics before a majestic angel lit the 65-foot LED holiday tree in an awe-inspiring moment. Jordin sparkled in Simon G Jewelry, a body-hugging Fluxus dress that showed off her svelte body and nude Christian Louboutins, which she purchased at The Shoppes at The Palazzo. She raved about The Venetian and The Palazzo, saying she loved her beautiful suite and the delicious food at LAVO, also adding, “I love spa services and being able to indulge and turn off my phone. I had an amazing, amazing time at Canyon Ranch.” When asked about her holiday health tips, Jordin joked, “I am the worst person to ask. I eat the food, I sleep on the couch, I watch football, have a good time with my family and worry about it later. Just enjoy the holidays.” After posing for photos with lucky meet and greet winners, Jordin officially welcomed the holiday season and the opening of the skating rink with a ribbon cutting ceremony with John Caparella, president and COO of The Venetian, The Palazzo & Sands Expo. Guests were treated to a spectacular performance from professional skaters before lacing up their own skates to take a spin on the ice. The first true celebration of the winter season on the Las Vegas Strip, Winter in Venice runs through Jan. 8, 2012 as the ultimate destination for an unforgettable holiday experience. Caparella said, “Winter in Venice is going to be an annual event and this is just the beginning. We’re going to build on it and make it better next year.”
- Kelly Rutherford was spotted in Central Park in NYC getting ready for winter and staying stylish with her eos Cucumber Hand Lotion
- Mary J. Blige performed live from Los Angeles for the livestream music series “American Express Unstaged”, in partnership with VEVO and YouTube, from Club Nokia. Guests and viewers who tuned in to the concert’s live-stream experienced a special show, as directed by Award-winning filmmaker, Adam Shankman. Special guest Nas also took the stage with Mary towards the end of the night. As Mary performed her fan favorites along with new tracks from My Life II…The Journey Continues (Act I), fans across the world were able to tune in and digitally control their viewing experience throughout the show (pictured below). Immediately following the “American Express Unstaged” concert, an exclusive after party was held as guests toasted to the night’s success. Attendees included Mary J Blige, Nas, Busta Rhymes, Forest Whitaker, Anthony Anderson, director Adam Shankman, and more.
- Jewelry designers Yasmin & Jazmin launched the Y&J Multiplicity By Robert Verdi jewelry collection tonight at the Glasshouses At The Chelsea Arts Tower store in NYC. Guests sipped on cocktails provided by Ultimat Vodka, munched on hors d’oeuvres and enjoyed a special DJ set from DJ Alexandra Richards. We spotted Hayden Panettiere Kelly Rutherford, Maria Menounos, Kathy Griffin, Robert Verdi, Alexandra Richards, Paz de la Huerta and DJ Sky Nellor.
The gorgeous Victoria’s Secret Angel Miranda Kerr rocked the $2.5 million dollar bra created by Candy and Randi Udell of London Jewelers on VS’s fierce catwalk at the 69th Regiment Armory. The new mom strutted down the runway in the bra, which is comprised of nearly 3400 precious gems including white and yellow diamonds, citrines, aquamarines and pearls—all set in 18 karat white and yellow gold. If you are running coverage on show, especially the amazing photos of Miranda, we would love for you to include London Jewelers.
World renowned DJ duo Chromeo took to the decks at hot spot Riff Raff’s in NYC. Guests were treated to a private performance by Chromeo while sipping on tiki cocktails and dancing the night away for an intimate party after the DJ’s sold out concert at Terminal 5 earlier in the night.
Michigan Avenue magazine November cover star Judy Greer celebrated her cover at The Hubbard Inn in Chicago.
On Saturday, November 5th, 2011, Blue Bloods star Bridget Moynahan, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit actor Kyle MacLachlan, model Karlie Kloss and former NFL linebacker Dhani Jones channeled their inner artists at the 77kids by american eagle t-shirt decorating booth at the “Journey Around Africa”-themed 18th annual Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation “Kids4Kids” Family Carnival.
This month, GREY GOOSE ENTERTAINMENT left the borough to host an unforgettable concert event; a continuation of its third season of “RISING ICONS”, featuring live performances by Ellie Goulding, Band of Skulls and Jake Troth at Brooklyn’s SouthPaw. The charming Ellie Goulding was up first and performed three songs in her acoustic set plus an encore by request of the intimate crowd calling out to hear more. Jake Troth went next with his signature clean and delightfully simple sound, followed Band of Skulls, who brought down the house to end the evening.Following their spirited performances, Ellie Goulding and Band of Skulls sat down with Metrosource to chat about the RISING ICONS initiative, as well as their fans and plans for new albums. Band of Skulls in particular, expressed their excitement about being a part of GREY GOOSE RISING ICONS, as they are grateful for the opportunity to reach new audiences.
Bobby Flay was in Louisville this week not only to enjoy the Breeders’ Cup, but to also host the first annual “Taste of the World” event Thursday night. Following the event, Bobby Flay headed to The Gillespie after party, where he danced to sets by DJ Vice until the early morning. There he was joined byRob Dyrdrek, who sipped GREY GOOSE cocktails on stage with the DJ all night long. Evan Ross, actor and son of Diana Ross, also jammed with the crew on stage. Bo Derek, who attended Taste of the World, enjoyed tasty bites and cocktails at the Hanger before turning in early.
It’s holiday season and stars are getting ready to decorate for the holidays! Jaime King, CW’s Hart of Dixie star, was spotted using her American Eagle “earbud earmuffs” and “text-friendly knit gloves” while picking up holiday decorations with her two dogs in Los Angeles on November 22nd. King joins other American Eagle tech-sessories fans, Rachel Bilson, Shenae Grimes and Trevor Donovan. Accessories are taking on technology this holiday season as American Eagle introduces a set of men’s and women’s tech-sessories. Equal parts cold weather accessory and technological must-have, offerings include text-friendly gloves, earbud earmuffs, headphone trapper and beanie hats.
VEDA is no longer just our favorite everyday go-to leather brand – it has become a part of the revolving costume wardrobe staples for the current popular TV shows worn by some of the biggest rising Hollywood actresses! Rachel Bilson was wearing the VEDA Max Classic Tie Dye suede leather jacket on her new hit CW11 TV show, Hart of Dixie in Monday’s episode. In addition, OIlvia Wilde was also wearing VEDA – the Max Classic leather jacket in the previous episode, “Charity Case” of FOX’s House. Ashlee Simpson was spotted wearing VEDA this past Sunday at the LAX Airport in LA with son, Bronx and sister, Jessica Simpson.
Maria Menounos looked chic in a Mackage’s blouse from the FW11 collection.
Kim Kardashian looked chic as Poison Ivy at MIDORI’s Halloween Bash at Lavo in NYC. She was joined by Simon Huck and Jonathan Cheban.
On last week, MISS USA, Alyssa Campanella and MISS TEEN USA, Danielle Dotyhosted a meet and greet for fans at Chinese Laundry in the shoe department at MACY’s Herald Square. Fans of all ages came out to have their picture taken with the girls and shop Chinese Laundry’s Fall Must Haves, while enjoying beats from special guest DJ, DJ Kalkutta. It wasn’t ‘all work and no play’ for the girls, Alyssa and Danielle made some time to shop the line, both opting to try on the sameHURRY UP fur bootie before getting back to their fans.
Kim Kardashian was spotted wearing the Rebecca Minkoff Becky Jacket.
- Lala Anthony was spotted at New York’s Beauty & Essex. She was joined by a large party to enjoy dinner at Beauty & Essex and enjoy the ambiance of Beauty & Essex with the sounds of DJ Talib Kweli. The group included BET’s 106th & Park host Rocsi, music executives from Atlantic Records and close friends. They dined on meatballs, lobster tacos and vodka sodas. Later in the evening, Lala and Rosci jumped into the DJ booth to help assist DJ Talib Kweli in selecting songs for the night.
- Lisa Perry along with Cameron Silver and Christos Garkinos of Decades co-hosted the opening reception party of the Decades pop up shop at the Lisa Perry Boutique.Kelly Rutherford, Matthew Settle, Caroline Lagerfelt, and Chris Benz were among the crowd that enjoyed Veuve Clicquot and shopped the Decades and Lisa Perry collections.
- On Thursday, November 17, Tequila Don Julio hosted a launch party for the newest tequila in the Don Julio portfolio, Tequila Don Julio 70 Añejo Claro, at SPACE in Venice, Los Angeles. Rob Kardashian, a true Tequila Don Julio fan, made time in between Dancing With The Stars’ rehearsals to stop by the party to taste the newest offering in the Tequila Don Julio portfolio. Before settling down in a banquette with his friends, Rob played bartender and poured Don Julio 70 on the rocks for party guests. We overheard Rob speaking about his recent success on Dancing With The Stars, and he shared that he never imagined that he’d find himself in the top three. He added that he has four more dances to learn before the big finale, and said he really only has four days to learn the dances. He said, “After my first rehearsal I got home and said I can’t do this, and then somehow I just keep going. Plus, Cheryl has given me so much confidence!” He also said he has the support of his family and they are super proud. How could they not be?
- Marina Bay Sands was proud to host one of the greatest golfers of our time, Tiger Woods, as he made his first visit to Singapore. The American professional golfer was invited for a short stay en route to the Australian Open in Sydney. Tiger said, “I have heard so much about Marina Bay Sands in the past year that I had to come see it for myself.”
- Heidi Klum brought her legendary Halloween party, in its 12th year, to Las Vegas and TAO Nightclub at The Venetian for the first time. Upon landing she asked her driver to take her to see the billboard for the party and she posed in front of it and tweeted the photo. The Queen of Halloween fueled up for the night with TAO favorites delivered direct to her room as she prepared to get in costume with make up by Bill Corso. Klum raved about the meal, which included Crispy Rice, Sea Bass Satay and Spicy Yellowtail Jalapeno. Klum donned her “Visible Woman” costume, a body suit painted with the muscles, veins and tendons that make up the human body, and arrived on the red carpet on a gurney carried by bloody medics. Fans lined the escalators leading up to TAO to catch a glimpse of the supermodel and star of Project Runway. In the club Klum took over VIP tables on the dance floor with a group that included Bethenny Frankel and her husband Jason Hoppy. Klum, who is the 2011 Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF Ambassador, was surprised with tricks and treats throughout the night as DJ Questlove spun for the packed club. She was presented with an intricately carved pumpkin by famed carver Ray Villafane and a bloody version of TAO’s bottle fairy flew over the dance floor hanging by a noose. Klum danced the night away, staying until nearly 4 am. Howie Mandel was spotted celebrating Halloween at TAO, as was Chad Kroeger of Nickelback, who also dined earlier at the Asian bistro.
- In New York, Heidi Klum threw her 12th Annual Halloween bash at the Dream Downtown Hotel rooftop space known as PH-D, another lounge called The Gallery and The Electric Room. Heidi Klum and Seal came dressed as gorillas and wowed the crowd with their costumes. Eric West, Fergie, Natasha Bedingfield, Russell Simmons, Andre Harrell, Hotel Owners Vikram Chatwal and Noah Tepperberg,Actor Richard Kind, Amber Rose, Tyson Beckford and girfriend Shanina Shaik, Michelle Trachtenberg, Jessica White, Chrissy Teigen, Kate Upton, Desiree Gruber and Kyle MacLachlan, Austin Scarlett, Doutzen Kroes, Russell Simmons and Andre Harrell, Viktor Luna, Ellen Von Unwerth, Vinny Guadagnino, Olivier Green, Carrie Keagan Model Larissa Bond, Byrdie Bell, DJ Cassidy, Model Nicole Trunfino were a few of the celebs in attendance.
- On Saturday, October 29, Glee’s Matthew Morrison hosted his 2nd Annual bing! Halloween bash at LA’s hotspot Voyeur, featuring SVEDKA Vodka’s specialty TRICK_BOTHalloween cocktails. Matthew, who was dressed as Roger Rabbit along with girlfriend model Renee Puente dressed as Jessica Rabbit, was also celebrating his 33rd birthday with his Glee cast mates Dianna Agron, Mark Salling, Darren Criss, Kevin McHale, Harry Shum Jr., Naya Rivera, Jenna Ushkowitz, Amber Riley and Chris Colfer and other celebrity friends, including Chace Crawford, Ryan Rottman, Lauren Conrad, Lauren’s ex Kyle Howard, Dancing With The Stars’ Mark Ballas, 90210’s Jessica Stroup and Jessica Lowndes, Dave Annable and wife Odette, JC Chasez, Lance Bass, Teen Wolf’s Colton Haynes, Holland Roden and Tyler Hoechlin, Desperate Housewives’ Shawn Pyfrom, Adam Brody, the cast of Revenge Emily VanCamp, Josh Bowman, Gabriel Mann, Ashley Madekwe and Connor Paolo while enjoying beats from New York’s famous Café Wha band. Later that evening, Matthew jumped on stage to thank his guests with a celebratory toast and was serenaded Happy Birthday by the crowd. Guests were also treated to a special surprise performance by “Mr. Schuester” himself, as he grabbed the mic to perform his version of “Great Balls of Fire” with the band. After his performance, Matthew headed over to his VIP table where he spent the remainder of the evening mingling with fellow party-goers and sipped on SVEDKA Vodka cocktails served by SVEDKA_GRL Fembots.
- On Friday, October 28, Yoni Goldberg got a head start on the Halloween festivities by throwing his 7th annual Halloween bash presented by SVEDKA Vodka at NYC nightclub, Good Units. Jesse Marco and DJ Ruckus kicked off the evening behind the turntable treating partygoers, including Wynter Gordon and O’Neal McKnight to a special set, spinning a collaboration of today’s hits. Giving the guys a break, Pete Wentz and his new band the Black Cards, rocked the crowd, performing several of their hit singles, including “Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Fame” and “Anujlie”. Midway through their show, Pete hyped-up the crowd giving shout-outs over the mic to the best dressed partygoers. At around 12:30am, Rev Run took the stage and treated the packed house to a showcase of his signature mixed hits behind the turntables. Later that evening, guests were treated to a special surprise when chart-topper MC Hammer along with ten dancers, hopped on stage, where he sang fan favorite “Too Legit To Quit” sporting his signature dance moves. The crowd continued to dance the night away, while sipping on SVEDKA Vodka’s signature clementine cocktail, TRICK_BOT.