Denver, Colorado based , rapidly growing Pulse Beverage (PLSB) is developing into an interesting turnaround chart in Dec from .30.
The company has seen a string of distribution deals (13 if not mistaken) since launching their ‘Cabana’ nutritional lemonade drink back in Sept of 2011. Absolute Marketing Genius on their part.
Keep an eye out as we think they will be the fastest growing stock we will cover in 2012 at www.greenbackers.com based on present projections.
Last Trade:0.41Trade Time:2:14PM ESTChange: 0.02 (5.13%)Prev Close:0.39Open:0.40Bid:0.32 x 5000Ask:0.88 x 25001y Target Est:N/A
Day’s Range:0.38 – 0.4152wk Range:0.32 – 1.37Volume:63,300Avg Vol (3m):45,375Market Cap:12.29M
At this rate of adding major new regional distributors, Pulse Beverage is on target to have distribution in ALL 50 states for its hot selling Cabana Lemonade.
50 state distribution—and don’t forget 51st state Cananda–means sales will exceed 1 million run rate cases easily by end of 2012.
That puts Cabana in the top 3% of all non-alcoholic beverage sales…in only its first 14 months since introduction.
Congrats to the fine team at Pulse…keep ’em coming!
Click here to view the latest Pulse Beverage distribution press release.
With a 12 month forward sales basis of >$20 million in Pulse and Cabana brand beverages, Pulse will put itself squarely on the radar of the acquisitive major multi-national beverage companies. According to Coca Cola, only “3% of beverage start-ups reach sales of $20MM”—the threshold where acquisition deals become of interest to major brand marketers.
In short: Develop and launch a 1M+ case per year brand for a new healthy non-carbonated beverage and the odds of acquisition at $250-$500 million+ price become very likely and very investment worthy.
See the full distribution plan and timetable in our Pulse Beverage update.
PS: Their lemonade tastes great! I am hooked on it…refreshing/low calorie per serving…and NO PUCKER!
Pulse Beverage Continues Cabana(TM) Roll-Out Into Southeast US by Partnering With Budweiser-Busch DistributingMarketwire(Wed, Dec 14)
Pulse Beverage Corporation Announces NBT Equity Group Updated Research Report by Tobin SmithMarketwire(Mon, Dec 12)
Pulse Beverage Continues Cabana(TM) Roll-Out by Adding 3.35 Million Potential Consumers in New JerseyMarketwire(Tue, Dec 6)
Pulse Beverage Inaugural Eastern USA Roll-Out of Cabana(TM) Lemonades Begins With New JerseyMarketwire(Tue, Nov 8)
Pulse Beverage Achieves Total Rocky Mountain Regional Distribution for Cabana(TM) Brand LemonadeMarketwire(Wed, Nov 2)
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
- Pulse Beverage Commences Midwest Distribution in Illinois and MissouriMarketwire (Wed, Oct 26)
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
- Pulse Beverage Places Cabana(TM) Lemonade With Largest Natural Food Distributor in the USAMarketwire (Tue, Oct 11)
Monday, October 3, 2011
- Pulse Beverage Completes Dual Punch Western Distribution Deal for Cabana(TM) Brand Lemonade LaunchMarketwire (Mon, Oct 3)
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
- Pulse Beverage Places Cabana(TM) Lemonade Brand in Western Rocky Mountain RegionMarketwire (Wed, Sep 28)
Thursday, September 22, 2011
- Pulse Beverage Launches Cabana(TM) Brand Lemonade Into Key Southern California MarketMarketwire (Thu, Sep 22)
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
- Pulse Beverage Engages Noted Sales and Distribution Industry Executive Robert WatkinsMarketwire (Tue, Sep 20)
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
- Pulse Beverage Partners With Pacific Bottleworks for Exclusive Nationwide Distribution Agreement Across CanadaMarketwire (Wed, Sep 14)
Monday, September 12, 2011
- Pulse Beverage Sells Out First Shipment of Cabana(TM) Lemonade and Appoints Veteran Sales Manager to BoardMarketwire (Mon, Sep 12)