It’s been a busy couple of weeks in Robert Pattinson’s world! Here’s a warp of the latest news pertaining to the star:
- The charity auction for a private screening of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1, donated by Robert Pattinson himself, is now active. Visit this page to bid! The screening takes place in Los Angeles on November 17 and guests will also receive a gift bag with some very cool Twilight merchandise in them!
- Tom Sturridge directly addressed why he refuses to talk about Rob in any interviews. In the words of Tom, “When you agree to be interviewed, it’s an opportunity to review your own moronic-ness. It’s OK if I come across as a complete idiot, but it’s not fair for me to describe or refer to anyone else. Anyone can be tainted by my mention of them.” (Thanks to Thinking of Rob and Rob Pattinson Life.)
- Rob attended fan events for Breaking Dawn Part 1 in Paris, Brussels, and Stockholm over the course of the past week and a half. Pattinson was with his co-star, Ashley Greene, and answered questions about the film and other topics for fans. Thinking of Rob, LetMeSign, Spunk Ransom, and RobNation have photos, videos, and other coverage from the events! Check the sites out!
- HitFix recently talked to Bill Condon, director of Breaking Dawn Parts 1 & 2, about Rob. Condon had the following to say about the actor: “And Rob, I think there is some sense that he has relaxed into this part and finally willing to show more of himself. His own charm, wit and grace are in evidence in this movie. It surprised me in how relaxed he seemed in something he’s fought a little against before.” Go here to read the rest of the interview! (Thank you to Thinking of Rob!)
- Rob recently talked to Total Film about the sex scenes in Breaking Dawn Part 1. The actor hinted at being surprised by the direction the story took after the lovers were wedded: “When the final book came out, I was like ‘She’s not even thinking outside the box anymore. She’s broken the whole box!'” Pattinson also hints at the fact that Breaking Dawn Part 1 might show a little more skin than the book did: “You have to show something! … You can’t fade to black in the movie because people would go insane!” You can read the interview in its entirety in the latest issue of Total Film magazine! (Thanks to Robert Pattinson Life!)
- Rob will be on MTV on November 3 alongside Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner to debut a new clip from the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1. There will be a Q&A session after the clip as well. Fans can submit video or text questions on MTV.com, and can also tweet their questions to @MTVNews with the hashtags #AskTwilight and #MTVFirst. The program airs at 7:56PM Eastern Time.
Keep checking back here for more Rob related news as it comes in!
Follow the Robert Pattinson Examiner on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube!