The Danish Crown Princely couple moves out of the spotlight this week to visit Crown Princess Mary’s family in Tazmania. Other highlights of the coming week in royal news:
Monday, November 28th –
- HM Queen Elizabeth and TRH the Dukes of Edinburgh and Gloucester will host a media reception to mark next years’ Diamond Jubilee
Tuesday, November 29th –
- HRH the Princess Royal attends three events Tuesday, highlighted by the ‘Hearing Unheard Voices’ Awards Ceremony at St. James’s Palace in her role as patron, UK Youth
- HRH Prince Joachim of Denmark attends the 100-year anniversary and exhibition opening as patron of the Danish Technical Museum
Wednesday, November 30th –
- HRH the Prince of Wales will present campaign medals for service in Afghanistan to personnel from the 3rd Battalion. Following the award presentation, accompanied by The Duchess of Cornwall, the couple will attend a reception at Sandringham House.
Thursday, December 1st –
- HM Queen Elizabeth and HRH the Duke of Edinburgh open the Museum of Liverpool
- HRH Princess Marie of Denmark turns on the Christmas lights on Castle Street
- HRH Prince Carl Philip of Sweden begins visit to South Africa
Friday, December 2nd –
- HM Queen Elizabeth will attend the British Military Tournament at Earls Court
- HRH Princess Madeleine of Sweden, living in New York City, will accept the Humanitarian Award on behalf of the World Childhood Foundation in connection with the American Scandinavian Society Christmas Ball
- HRH Prince Carl Philip of Sweden continues visit to South Africa
For complete royal calendars consult the official websites of each royal court or house.
Want to read more of the latest royal news? Then hit the “subscribe” link at the top of the page! You can also follow Royal News on Twitter or Facebook.