Santa has left his overload of undelivered gifts at the stores and now they need to place them on sale to get ready for 2012. In the age of computers there is no need to get out of the pajamas to go fight the crowds for the best deals.
On-line stores are bringing the deals right into your own home. Have fun with finding the best buys from the comfort of your own abode.
One Kings Lanebegins their Holiday Blowout Sale on Christmas day, December 25th and continues with wonderful sales every day of the week.
Check out the bonus decorating tutorials
These One Kings Lanedaily sales begin each day at 8am PT.
- Beautiful holiday gift wrap and stationary on sale to get a jump on next year’s holiday season.
- Holiday tableware that is easily usable all year long.
- Find holiday décor, ornaments, and florals to prepare for next year’s festivities.
- “A gleaming collection of silver- and gold-embellished accent pieces, furniture, and gifts” Find everything from beautiful tables and glassware, to pillows and lamps.
- Find lovely bedding and bath picks with a tutorial to learn how to refresh your bed.
- Discover vibrant décor in beautiful Prints & Patterns. “Chintz. Chinoiserie. Chevrons. Whichever patterns you prefer, you’re certain to find them within this curated collection, which encompasses ikat cushions, houndstooth rugs, animal-print seating, floral placemats, and so much more.”
- Start preparing for the spring with furnishings for the garden and patio.
- Tableware, Glasses, Linens & More.
- Pillows and throws to brighten any décor; “This impressive collection includes plush cashmere, hand-stitched cotton, and cozy wool, in serene solids, folkloric motifs, and cool contemporary designs.”
- Wonderful lighting décor; “Light up your life—or at least your room—with any one of the illuminating lamps, pendants, and sconces we’ve gathered for this eclectic offering.”
- Natural Wonders offers nature-inspired décor.
- Wonderful furniture picks; “from Chinese garden stools to tufted wingback chairs, from elegant wrought-iron consoles to rustic wood coffee tables—something for every style of every room.”
- Rug picks; “Hand-knotted Persian patterns, bold modern motifs, natty stripes, richly textured flat weaves, ikats, florals”
- Great art picks and a tutorial on how to hang art salon style.
- “This eclectic selection of decorative accessories—trays, vases, table lamps, frames, mirrors, and so much more—will provide just the dash of panache you’re yearning for.”
- Luxurious decorative items like beautiful accessories, tables, and chests.
- French décor; “This collection of Gallic decor—from vividly hued Provencal table linens to classic bistro-style carafes, from toile bedding to hand-painted porcelain—allows you to bring French flair to your home.”
- Great kitchen picks; “From skillets to blenders to knives, from trusted brands such as Anolon, Bodum, and Cuisinart”
- Children’s bedding, toys, and décor
- Wall décor; mirrors, prints, and clocks
Do not forget to check out One King’s Lane for their tri-weekly Tastemaker Tag sales with the usual designer finds at up to 70 percent off the retail price. Find unique pieces that will make all who visit your home envious. You will have a designer abode without the designer prices.
One King’s lane and leading magazine, Traditional Home, present joint Tastemaker Tag Sales now on a tri-weekly schedule, Tuesday’s and Thursday’s at 6pm PT/ 9pm ET and Saturday’s at 8am PT/ 11am ET. Check the website weekly, for the designers being spot lighted. Select designers are chosen for each tag sale to create rooms and vignettes that will be photographed and brought to life on One Kings Lane. Each Trad Home Tastemaker Tag Sale will feature items from the designers’ rooms, which will be available for purchase to the general public at reduced prices.
Other sales are found daily at 8 am, PT/ 11am ET. All Designer items can be found for prices over 50 percent off retail, many times over 70 percent off. Find those bargains on Designer Decorating Items at One King’s lane. One Kings Lane is the go-to online shopping site for home décor, furnishings and accessories.
Enjoy the remarkable shopping experiences at One Kings Lane and learn from the experts. Never be afraid to dance!
Read and subscribe to more Interior Design and Interior Decorating articles.