Oh Terraria, even amidst all the Skyrims, Battlefields and Call of Duties that arrived in previous weeks, you still bring me back into the fold playing my sprite based adventurer on a pixelated journey of my own. It also helps that developer, Re-Logic, keeps patching the game, adding numerous amounts of enemies, bosses, armors and more, to dig, fight and explore. And come December 1st, it will happen all over again.
Simply dubbed Terraria 1.1, the newest update for the game will include four new bosses, the addition of three NPCs, four armor sets, 21 accessories, 222 new items, and a smattering of 39 new monsters to survive.
Here’s what to expect according to the Terraria Forums, but remember it’s up to you to explore what the world will offer:
* Hard mode that will give new challenges and bring tougher enemies. Re-Logic states you will die. A lot.
* World generation improvements with some nasty surprises underground.
* New lighting system to add atmosphere.
* New mechanic system to create devices and traps.
* NPC housing interface that lets you control where NPCs live.
* Addition of pumps for lava gathering.
* And an Unreal Megashark. Enough was apparently said about that.
But that’s not all, there will also be a Christmas update that will be released around the 15th of December. Two updates in the same month? You rock Re-Logic.
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on MyIGN
Add me on Steam at Tengu230
[Source: Terraria Online]