The year of 2011 is about to come to a close. Over the year we have seen weddings, new babies and we have seen alot of breakups. Some more surprising than others.
10. Following reports of infidelity, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher called it quits on their six year marriage.
9. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony surprised everyone with their breakup. The couple married in 2004 and have twins, Max and Emme.
8. Kat Von D and Jesse James went back and forth until September of this year. Kat finally called it quits after encountering the 19th woman Jesse cheated on her with. KARMA.
7. PEOPLE’s sexiest man alive, Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger. The two quietly dated for two years but decided to move on seperately in March 2011.
6. Just weeks after Elisabetta Canalis’ comments of “one day being married” were published, her and George Clooney split up. They were together for two years.
5. Chaz Bono and Jennifer Elia dated for more than 6 years. Jennifer stood by Chaz through his gender reassignment surgery in 2010. Chaz proposed to Jennifer in his documentary, Being Chaz.
4. Debra Messing and Daniel Zelman announced they would be divorcing after 10 years of marriage. Nine days later it was reavealed Debra was dating “Smash” co-star, Will Chase. Will Chase is also married and has just recently filed for divorce.
3. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver were married 25 years. Maria filed for divorce after finding out Arnold had an affair and fathered a child with their maid.
2. After a whole 72 days of wedded bliss, Kim Kardashian called it quits with hubby Kris Humphries. Not a surprise.
1. Kobe and Vanessa Bryant, 10 years and 2 kids later. Vanessa filed for divorce this holiday season, citing irreconcilable differences.