The hustle and bustle of the holiday season is here like it or not and your stress levels not being very thankful. Whether you’re hitting the mall during rush hour, or heading to the grocery store to stock up on holiday dinner ingredients, here are six apps that can help you to stop the madness this busy holiday season:
1. ShopSavvy for the best deals. Black Friday sales circuit or starting some Christmas shopping, ShopSavvy helps you make a wise decision on that next purchase by comparing prices at all retailers in the area. ShopSavvy finds the best price for a specific item within seconds. Just scan the bar code of the product you’re eyeing and the app will display the best price and retail location.
2. ZipList to organize holiday grocery shopping. Meal planning, there are loads of recipes, and grocery shopping are usually at the top of the to-do list during the holiday season, so take advantage of a grocery list-making tool like ZipList. This app helps you create a weekly meal plan, organize your grocery list and even download coupons. You can also share your grocery list with family members so delegating tasks is a breeze.
3. Parking in Motion for real-time parking updates. Can you believe this? If parking in your city or town is a major ‘pain’ during the holiday season, keep your sanity with the Parking in Motion app. It provides real-time and static parking information so you can track down an available stall or nearby parking garage with ease. The database is filled with more than 26,000 off-street parking locations and offers on-street data for more than 26 U.S. Cities.
4. eBay’s Auction App. EBay addicts can finally leave their computer and venture out to enjoy some holiday activities with the eBay Auction app. This app sends notifications when the bidder has been outbid and also makes it easy to make that purchase at lightning speed. The latest version includes mobile checkout with payment using eBay gift cards and coupons.
5. ShopSmart maximize credit card rewards. Are you planning on racking up some cash-back rewards with your holiday shopping rounds this season, make sure you’re making the most of bonus points and other rewards from various retailers with Billeo’s ShopSmart app. This app is perfect! for those planning to make mega-purchases at a single retailer to earn cash back or rewards points. You can search for the rewards and discounts that are relevant to you and even manage daily deals so you’re spending those hard-earned dollars at the right retailer.
6. Gift Plan gift list tracking. Do you have a lot of people to buy for then, you can make things easier on yourself with the Gift Plan app. This app lets you create a profile for each recipient and log information about the price range you want to spend, their personal tastes, and a big list of gift ideas. If you always end up with a few hard-to-shop-for people on your list, this app can make the whole gift searching process that much easier.