Just like New York Fashion Week the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is a hot ticket.
This year the 2011 lingerie inspired extravaganza will be broadcast on CBS on Tuesday, November 29 at 10:00 PM. A special live pre-show begins at 9:00 PM and will be streaming online on Facebook, Victoria’s Secret and CBS.
Guest Adam Levine and Maroon 5, Nicki Minaj and Kayne West will perfrom while 38 beautiful models wear a distinctive mix of bras, corsets, panties and bustiers as fashion makes for a fantasy mix that is fun to watch but doesn’t translate fully into real life. That being said the show is a spectacular way to view the latest hair, makeup and lingerie trends.
Victoria’s Secret Beauty Expert Lauren Cosenza spilled the beauty secrets used to make the beautify the sexy models for the 2011 show.
Begin with Beautiful Skin
- Prepare skin with VS PRO Airbrush FX Face Primer SPF 20. This creates a supple canvas for makeup to glide on.
- Using a foundation brush or a damp sponge, buff VS Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in your shade into skin to create a flawless second-skin effect.
- For any skin imperfections, custom blend your exact skin match using VS PRO Camouflage FX Concealer Palette and press into skin using a concealer brush or your finger.
- To warm the skin, apply VS Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder in Glitterati over the face concentrating on the top of the forehead, the temples, the cheekbones and the jawline.
- For that rosy flush, swirl VS Luminous Mineral Blush Duo in Starlet onto apples of cheeks pulling color slightly up towards the temples.
- As a finisher and for that iconic and angelic glow, dust Shimmer Shadow in Gold Dust onto temples and the tops of cheekbones.
- Make sure the bronzer, blush and gold highlighter blend seamlessly into one another.
- Start with VS PRO Lasting FX Eye Shadow Primer on lids as a base for the eye look.
- For under eye circles, darkness or puffiness, swipe VS PRO Light FX HD Eye Brightening Pen under eyes.
- Pop that VS Brilliant Shimmer Shadow in Gold Dust now onto the browbones and the inner corners of the eye. This will really open and enhance the eyes.
- To get ultra-flirty eyes which is a focal point to the look, run VS Precision Liquid Liner in Blackest Black along upper lashline starting at the inner corner and extending slightly beyond the outer corner for a slight upward cat-eye wing Keep in mind the overall beauty look for 2011 was very natural so the liquid liner should not be overly dramatic or too thick.
- Finish eyes with coats and coats of the volumizing and lengtheningVS Triple Drama Mascara in Blackest Black. Layer it on both top and bottom lashes.
Finish with Perfect Lips
- The lip look was soft and pouty so no need for lip liner to achieve it.
- Start with VS PRO Smooth FX Lip Scrub & Balm to exfoliate then replenish lips so they are perfectly smooth and plump.
- Apply VS Perfect Lipstick in Whisper, a perfectly pink champagne nude.
- Top the lipstick with a coat of VS Lip Gloss is Sublime, a sheer coral, and concentrate on the center of the mouth for added fullness and shine.
Now you are ready to head out to the world with a fresh new beauty look, hot off the runway.