The year 2012 is a few days away. Customers will have high expectations and little patience. Doing something quickly may mean ten minutes to a customer.
These are ten areas of customer service that you should watch in 2012 with a link to a past article on it.
- Online issues with service. Are you having problems with an order or just service
- Staffers and tendencies. How are workers being treated and would you really like to have their job ?
- Customers and problems. As a consumer what exactly do you just detest ?
- Customers have complaints and problems. How do you really make it correct.
- Customer service really does have a management system in place. Can anything though, improve management ?
- Bank fees are going to be here now, tomorrow and forever.
- Tipping is a common practice almost every place now.
- Websites you may have not known about and which you may find helpful.
- Campaigns and you. The political ones. It is still a branding of someone.
- Job postings on the web. Would you accept some of these positions ?