Kelly Clarkson fans were disappointed when Z100’s 2011 Jingle Ball sold out…but hope has been restored. P.C. Richard & Son is giving away tickets and has provided lodeplus.com special links for our readers to enter the contest!
P.C. Richard & Son, “America’s #1 family-owned applicance and electronics company,” is giving away tickets to Z100’s Jingle Ball on their Facebook and Twitter pages and you have a chance to win one of the following prizes:
- The Grand Prize winner will receive tickets for him/herself and 5 friends plus a limo to and from the Jingle Ball, which will be held at Madison Square Garden on Dec. 9 at 7:30 p.m.
- Three First Prize winners will each receive a pair of tickets to the Jingle Ball (no transportation).
You have to enter to win! Click the below links to get to the P.C. Richard & Son contest entry pages. Good luck to all our readers – but HURRY! This contest ends on Nov. 30.
- Enter on Facebook
- Enter on Twitter
PHOTOS: View a slideshow of 2011 Jingle Ball performers.
Clarkson, winner of the first season of ‘American Idol’ is only one of the amazing acts scheduled to headline the 2011 Jingle Ball. Lady Gaga, Pitbull, David Guetta, LMFAO, Demi Lovato, Foster the People, Hot Chelle Rae, and Gym Class Heros are also on tap for the evening.
PHOTOS: View a slideshow of Kelly Clarkson’s Nov. 8 appearance at Regent Street in London.
Read some of our previous Kelly Clarkson articles:
- Kelly Clarkson releases fifth album ‘Stronger’ in standard and deluxe formats
- American Idol first season winner Kelly Clarkson’ album delayed until fall
- American Idol alums Adam Lambert and Kelly Clarkson among most Googled celebs
Read about Lee Dewyze’s appearance last year at the P.C. Richard & Son Theater:
- American Idol champ Lee Dewyze to perform at P.C. Richard & Son Theater Nov. 11
- Enter to win VIP Experience with Lee Dewyze at P.C. Richard & Son Theater
©Pat Ryder, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior written permission and consent from the author or Clarity Digital Group LLC, DBA lodeplus.com.
For more from the author, click subscribe or follow Pat on Twitter, ‘like’ her American Idol Examiner Facebook page, and check out Pat’s other Examiner work including: ‘American Idol’ Examiner, Leon Russell Examiner, Long Island Celebrity Headlines Examiner, Long Island Events Examiner, Long Island Headlines Examiner, and Long Island Performing Arts Examiner.
Passionate about a topic? Apply today to become an Examiner!